+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Victor Camarasa having a medical at Palace - SEASON LONG LOAN CONFIRMED

Victor Camarasa having a medical at Palace - SEASON LONG LOAN CONFIRMED

SSN are reporting the Victor is having a medical at Palace. It is for a season long loan with an option to purchase for 15M.

Re: Victor Camarasa having a medical at Palace

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    SSN are reporting the Victor is having a medical at Palace. It is for a season long loan with an option to purchase for 15M.
    This makes me sad :(

I guess once Betis signed Fekir, it was always going to mean they could let him go.

Hope he has a great career, was so good to watch last season

I think he will do really well for them.

2 million euro loan fee with 13 million future purchase

I hope he does well for them. He'll certainly be missed by us.

I'm not crying, you're crying

Really like Victor. Wish him the best of luck.

Can you imagine Cam and Arter in this league? Would have torn it a new one.

For the many of us who saw him play I'm sad that he has not signed for us on a season's loan. I agree with the previous poster that our two loan signings last year would have been fantastic in the Champioship and their cost would not have been excessive considering the money we have wasted this season on players who either can't even feature in the team or are bit part players that are destined to be squad players for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    For the many of us who saw him play I'm sad that he has not signed for us on a season's loan. I agree with the previous poster that our two loan signings last year would have been fantastic in the Champioship and their cost would not have been excessive considering the money we have wasted this season on players who either can't even feature in the team or are bit part players that are destined to be squad players for the rest of the season.
    Little chance of this type of player dropping down a league.
    There would be little to gain signing for a championship side. If he does well then it would be "Well it's only the championship but can he do it at the top level?"

There is also a chance that he might not do so well.
    This could be down to a number of reasons, for example maybe because the team doesn't play to his strengths or perhaps the fact that good players don't get the same protection.

You are in the shop window playing in the top league of whatever country, anything else you are on the shelves towards the back of the store.

Good luck Vic

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Camarasa was never going to drop down into the Championship with us. Remember that we tried to buy him in January and it went nowhere because he only wanted to play in the Premier League.

Traitor, I'm going to get a Palace season ticket so I can boo him. Game's gone, no loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    SSN are reporting the Victor is having a medical at Palace.
    God save the Queen.

Really good signing and a good offer at the end of it for the permanent signing. Really frustrating to see the three teams that we always competed with for years prior to our first promotion to the Premier League really have left us in the dust. Leicester, Palace and Watford have really kicked on. Fair play to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Really good signing and a good offer at the end of it for the permanent signing. Really frustrating to see the three teams that we always competed with for years prior to our first promotion to the Premier League really have left us in the dust. Leicester, Palace and Watford have really kicked on. Fair play to them.
    Given their relatively poor showing in the PL I thought Palace were one of the better teams that played against us at the CCS last season. If Camarasa stays fit I think he will do really well at Palace but would rather he signed for us. I can't understand why Betis are so keen to get rid of him as he's good enough for the Spanish League and is not the kind of guy to cause trouble. Palace have got a gem there.

Given their relatively poor showing in the PL I thought Palace were one of the better teams that played against us at the CCS last season. If Camarasa stays fit I think he will do really well at Palace but would rather he signed for us. I can't understand why Betis are so keen to get rid of him as he's good enough for the Spanish League and is not the kind of guy to cause trouble. Palace have got a gem there.
    They really struggled at Selhurst Park for some reason. They picked up the same number of points at home as we did.

I thought that Palace and Watford were the two best teams from outside the top six that played at CCS last season.

They rang rings around us at their place last season, how it ended up 0-0 I'll never know. Just checked and they had 31 shots with 5 on target

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Its about the money 'im sure.

Arter for me needs to finish better, and control his tackling , as he doesn't see a full season out .
    Victor is very good , prone to losing the ball , not very versatile across the midfield ,if he was that good his club or a bigger one would have kept him or grabbed him

Camerasa and, Arter went missing towards the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Camerasa and, Arter went missing towards the end of the season.
    Arter got injured running off the pitch (!) at Burnley, so he wasn't in the team.

Camarasa was poor at Fulham, but who wasn't for us that day?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Arter got injured running off the pitch (!) at Burnley, so he wasn't in the team.

Camarasa was poor at Fulham, but who wasn't for us that day?
    Camarasa was also carrying an injury at Fulham. And God, we were awful that day.

Arter got subbed vs Burnley and immediately sprinted off the pitch and didn't sulk. Admirable to be fair.

This feels like finding out your beloved ex is getting together with someone who’s got better prospects!

Confirmed season long loan signing

Hope he does well