I was in a well-known supermarket chain this morning when 'Band of Gold' by Freda Payne was played over the PA system. It's a song I always associate with my early days supporting City at Ninian Park.

I associate it with the waft of 'Juicy Fruit' on the terraces, the tall weeds growing around the floodlights, standing on what were like railway sleepers on the Grange End (and the rubbish piling up underneath them), the smell of greasy pies, the ads for 'Bif-Baf Bingo' and 'Golden Goal' tickets and the visible steam rising from the al fresco urinals at the far end of the Bob Bank. Oh, and the weird guy who used to pace back and forth shouting out 'C'mon the City' in a strained voice every few seconds.

The Millwall fans overturning a hot dog stand when attacking the Grange End from the Bob Bank and the Police having problems getting their Alsations to follow as their charges chose to devour aforementioned comestibles instead.
Other songs I associate with City around that time (and it seemed that they only had about 5 records in their collection were:

Monkey Spanner by Dave and Ansell Collins
Patches by Clarence Carter
Give me just a little more time - Chairman of the Board

What songs do you associate with City and why?