+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Selling structure in place for READING !!! Details here

Selling structure in place for READING !!! Details here

Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.

General Prices: ​​Family Area Prices:

Adult:​@ £20.00 ​Adult:​@ £18.00

65+ Over:​@ £13.00 ​65+ Over:​@ £13.00

18-24yrs:​@ £10.00 ​18-24yrs:​@ £10.00

17 & Under:​@ £5.00 ​17 & Under:​@ £5.00

12 & Under:​@ £4.00 ​12 & Under:​@ £2.00

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am Thursday 8th August until 10am Friday 9th August 2019.

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who attended Wigan (A) played on 03.08.19
    10am Friday 9th August until 10am Monday 12th August 2019.

• Tickets will become available to current Flex5 Members + Club Members Wigan (A) played on 03.08.19
    10am on Monday 12th August 2019.

• Remaining tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders, Flex5 Members + Club Members

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability

Re: Selling structure in place for READING !!! Details here

Seems a bit harsh having a selling structure after 1 game.

Club never cease to amaze! Giving priority to someone who did Wigan last week, over those who did 10 plus last season is so stupid. Cardiff City FC, addicted to making life difficult for themselves and their fanbase.

Awful structure.

Did over 10 last season but if you haven't got Wigan under your belt if this was anything else than Reading on a Sunday people would struggle for tickets.

Basically speaking if you didn't go to Wigan you're up against 18,000 season ticket holders plus members at the later date.

Did I hear somewhere too that we only have 2,200 tickets too as Reading have now put a section of home fans next to the away fans?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Very...2900 went to Wigan which means Reading could sell out before non Wigan stub holders get a chance. Does this mean the club are already filtering numbers in anticipation of reduced allocation for the Jacks away? Blackburn away first dibs to Wigan/Reading stubs. Derby away Wigan/Reading/Blackburn stubs first dibs. Throw in Hull and West Brom and it's five aways this season for the pleasure of heading West. Tough for anyone who did loads of aways last season.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Very...2900 went to Wigan which means Reading could sell out before non Wigan stub holders get a chance. Does this mean the club are already filtering numbers in anticipation of reduced allocation for the Jacks away? Blackburn away first dibs to Wigan/Reading stubs. Derby away Wigan/Reading/Blackburn stubs first dibs. Throw in Hull and West Brom and it's five aways this season for the pleasure of heading West. Tough for anyone who did loads of aways last season.
    I'm not sure anything consistently winds me up as much as the commercial side to the club. Consistent incompetence.

Prices aren't bad though

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Awful structure.

Did over 10 last season but if you haven't got Wigan under your belt if this was anything else than Reading on a Sunday people would struggle for tickets.

Basically speaking if you didn't go to Wigan you're up against 18,000 season ticket holders plus members at the later date.

Did I hear somewhere too that we only have 2,200 tickets too as Reading have now put a section of home fans next to the away fans?
    Yes. Only 2200 and roughly half the away end is no longer...."for a better atmosphere" For an atmosphere more like. Home fans well outsung when I've been there.

Yes. Only 2200 and roughly half the away end is no longer...."for a better atmosphere" For an atmosphere more like. Home fans well outsung when I've been there.
    You lot are very noisy though. Our Club 1871 lot will be in the other half of the South Stand and will give you a run for your money. Really looking forward to this one.

That's diabolical. I was on summer holiday as were a lot of our fans when we played Wigan.
    Are we going the way of Wales football fans where people are going to start hoarding tickets to get ones for the glory away games.
    50% of Wales tickets for Slovakia will be pick up in the country ....which I think is a brill idea

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It does.

Last season I used to get SMS messages sent to me by the club about when away tickets go on sale, which was dead handy, but they have stopped, despite me not having changed any of my profile preferences.

Has anyone else had this same issue or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It does.

Last season I used to get SMS messages sent to me by the club about when away tickets go on sale, which was dead handy, but they have stopped, despite me not having changed any of my profile preferences.

Has anyone else had this same issue or is it just me?
    No but the app has got a lot crapper this season. Last season it would notify you of the starting lineups as soon as they were announced, and goals etc but this season it's not. And the way the lineups look on the app is weird as well

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No but the app has got a lot crapper this season. Last season it would notify you of the starting lineups as soon as they were announced, and goals etc but this season it's not. And the way the lineups look on the app is weird as well
    Mine still gave me goal updates but condensed the last three goals on Saturday into a 5 second window.

"Oh no, yesss, oh ffs!"

No joke. Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by nearly 40 View Post
    That's diabolical. I was on summer holiday as were a lot of our fans when we played Wigan.
    Are we going the way of Wales football fans where people are going to start hoarding tickets to get ones for the glory away games.
    50% of Wales tickets for Slovakia will be pick up in the country ....which I think is a brill idea
    And me.
    Did loads of aways last year.
    Hopefully there will be some left on Monday, my wife managed to change shifts to go as well, so fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You lot are very noisy though. Our Club 1871 lot will be in the other half of the South Stand and will give you a run for your money. Really looking forward to this one.
    The DW needs checking for structural damage after Saturday's visit. Twice it felt like an earthquake as the stand was shaking due to the singing and jumping about in the upper concourse. And before anyone says the obvious....only one pint before the match and it wasn't just me that felt the stand shaking. Should be a good atmosphere.
    Ps...Bacuna😐

The DW needs checking for structural damage after Saturday's visit. Twice it felt like an earthquake as the stand was shaking due to the singing and jumping about in the upper concourse. And before anyone says the obvious....only one pint before the match and it wasn't just me that felt the stand shaking. Should be a good atmosphere.
    Ps...Bacuna😐
    Sure that is the way grounds are built these days although CCS doesn't seem to shake like that at all in fairness.

If you're not keen on concrete with a bit of give in it I'd steer clear of Frankfurt

https://youtu.be/X50qwgBuXpY

Sure that is the way grounds are built these days although CCS doesn't seem to shake like that at all in fairness.

If you're not keen on concrete with a bit of give in it I'd steer clear of Frankfurt

https://youtu.be/X50qwgBuXpY
    CCS (the Canton) shook when we went 3 - 1 up against Man City. Otherwise, the CCS seems to be better built than the DW. Frankfurt looks like it could collapse. I don't fancy getting sea sick either! Reminds me of that bridge in the States that shook itself apart in high winds. I wonder if structural engineers build in fans' jumping up and down in their calculations as to safety.

Mine still gave me goal updates but condensed the last three goals on Saturday into a 5 second window.

"Oh no, yesss, oh ffs!"

No joke. Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions.
    lol!

Reading tickets on sale as of 10.00am for those who meet the criteria.

Anyone know if we sold many Reading tickets today? Got to wait until Monday for ours, but hoping today's transfer news will put a few off

Quote Originally Posted by nearly 40 View Post
    Anyone know if we sold many Reading tickets today? Got to wait until Monday for ours, but hoping today's transfer news will put a few off
    The way things are going you won't need a ticket. Just turn up with your boots.

CCS (the Canton) shook when we went 3 - 1 up against Man City. Otherwise, the CCS seems to be better built than the DW. Frankfurt looks like it could collapse. I don't fancy getting sea sick either! Reminds me of that bridge in the States that shook itself apart in high winds. I wonder if structural engineers build in fans' jumping up and down in their calculations as to safety.
    Play off semi at Leicester (when Whitts scored) was the shaking one to end all shaking ones.