+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the plan?

Re: What is the plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Yes, he is. Probably added some value and put some shine to his CV when he made his cameo appearance.. Premier League player my ass!
    Football player my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I am struggling to understand what we are doing this summer ? We were supposed to be “giving it a go” I.e promotion ?
    That is exactly the point of my question! I really struggle to see the logic behind our moves this summer.

You can never truly judge a transfer window until the season is over but the early signs are very worrying. I can't wait until 5pm!

1 hour left, how much of a dogs dinner can we make of it?

[QUOTE=Bothroyd's Diving Coach;4994329]That is exactly the point of my question! I really struggle to see the logic behind our moves this summer.

You can never truly judge a transfer window until the season is over but the early signs are very worrying. I can't wait until 5pm![/QUOTE

1 hour left........ if I hear “we”ll go with what we got” .....

[QUOTE=billy.ronson;4994362]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    That is exactly the point of my question! I really struggle to see the logic behind our moves this summer.

You can never truly judge a transfer window until the season is over but the early signs are very worrying. I can't wait until 5pm![/QUOTE

1 hour left........ if I hear “we”ll go with what we got” .....

and............."just couldn't get them over the line".........

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    It only seems to be me and a select few on here who have a quiet confidence in the man, which is a shame really.

Take into account as well that we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, as much as we think we do.
    We know this much. We have Dalman. We have Cho. And we have Warnock. Until Christmas anyway

Gutting to lose a player with as many qualities as Bobby Decordova-Reid but also strange to see posts calling out for a CM one day then unhappiness when we sign a player in that position and, potentially, make a £9million profit.

I think Warnock has his ideas about what is needed to get out of this division and he's reverted to that. The big question will be whether the league has changed in our absence and whether the fans will accept what seems to be a step backwards. I'm edging towards the "I don't understand this transfer window" group.

I wonder why Neil spent almost half of his budget a year ago on bobby Reid? Not a mind blowing signing back then but quite happy with it as you dont get much for 10 million these days, even championship failures cost 8....

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Gutting to lose a player with as many qualities as Bobby Decordova-Reid but also strange to see posts calling out for a CM one day then unhappiness when we sign a player in that position and, potentially, make a £9million profit.
    They shouldn't be mutually exclusive. We should be signing players in key positions whilst also keeping our best players.

What an absolutely deflating end to the the transfer window which promised so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The worst was when we beat Bournemouth (where he was MOM) and then beat Southampton away. We'd played well vs Arsenal the week before and he was very good. So, we've played well for 3 games in a row and he started them all, scored twice and was MOM once. Finally, after 5/6 months, we've found a way to play and get results. We play Watford, completely change the system, players and drop Reid, we lose 5-1.

Bringing on Rhys Healey instead of Reid at Fulham would have been the final straw for me. I couldn't have blamed him if he stormed off and told Warnock to go f*** himself.
    I said at the time I wouldn't have blamed him for handing in a transfer request on the spot, to send on Healey ahead of Reid was scandalous