+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What is the plan?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What is the plan?

I am struggling to understand what we are doing this summer ? We were supposed to be “giving it a go” I.e promotion ?

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I am struggling to understand what we are doing this summer ? We were supposed to be “giving it a go” I.e promotion ?
    That is exactly the point of my question! I really struggle to see the logic behind our moves this summer.

You can never truly judge a transfer window until the season is over but the early signs are very worrying. I can't wait until 5pm!

[QUOTE=Bothroyd's Diving Coach;4994329]That is exactly the point of my question! I really struggle to see the logic behind our moves this summer.

You can never truly judge a transfer window until the season is over but the early signs are very worrying. I can't wait until 5pm![/QUOTE

1 hour left........ if I hear “we”ll go with what we got” .....

[QUOTE=billy.ronson;4994362]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    That is exactly the point of my question! I really struggle to see the logic behind our moves this summer.

You can never truly judge a transfer window until the season is over but the early signs are very worrying. I can't wait until 5pm![/QUOTE

1 hour left........ if I hear “we”ll go with what we got” .....

and............."just couldn't get them over the line".........

Gutting to lose a player with as many qualities as Bobby Decordova-Reid but also strange to see posts calling out for a CM one day then unhappiness when we sign a player in that position and, potentially, make a £9million profit.

I think Warnock has his ideas about what is needed to get out of this division and he's reverted to that. The big question will be whether the league has changed in our absence and whether the fans will accept what seems to be a step backwards. I'm edging towards the "I don't understand this transfer window" group.