+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do the club think fans are that stupid?

Do the club think fans are that stupid?

Reid apparently wanted out of the club for a while and apparently they couldn't act upon this until a few hours before the window closes. Are we honestly to believe today/last night was the first time this has been mentioned?

Do they think fans are that stupid in general?

Warnock can trot out the backs to the wall, great set of lads, bemoan his luck on signings and say how little his squad costs in comparison to others all he likes but quite frankly he can keep it.

I honestly feel the club have taken the fan base for complete idiots this transfer window. All this after record season ticket sales. There's gratitude and a statement of intent for you.

Re: Do the club think fans are that stupid?

There are some serious questions needed to be asked about the our ambition, transfers and Warnock's man management in getting the best from his players.
    The club fan base seemed more united last season than I have seen for a number of years.
    That's all gone up in smoke during the last few weeks

So far this is the worst transfer window I can recall; and I thought last season's was bad. This doesn't inspire confidence

Yes. The club has relied on their stupidity for years.. Next out, Warnock is “steadying the ship”..

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    So far this is the worst transfer window I can recall; and I thought last season's was bad. This doesn't inspire confidence
    It's not good but there have been many, many worse.

i dont think they will sign anyone today...maybe some loans when players are released

We signed Arter and Camarasa on transfer deadline day last year, have faith

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    We signed Arter and Camarasa on transfer deadline day last year, have faith
    We knew who they were before 2pm, though. A lot of irons need to be pulled out of a lot of fires in 3 hours.