Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Yes I did know about UK internment, and as you say it's an intresting fact which doesnt get much exposure or discussion.

All I know the Jews have had a shit deal for so long, and continue to do so n this modern age from many parts of society and around the world

As a minority group they have more than their fair share of persecution and hatred and continue to do so throughout the world .

In a way you can understand how they have become a self enclosed and protected tough society.

Lets be fair this hatred is never going away , let's hope they dont bring that hatred to our streets as other disfranchised societies have .

The dislike of them in my view is engrained like instututinal racism, is for other ethnic groups .

I sometimes wonder if they look back at the history of the world and wonder why us ? why so many societies ?? and wht do so many people dislike us ?? with so much hatred and vile actions and words .??

They have probaly faced more hatred than any other race or society , outside of the effects and actions impised via the slave trade ??
I’ve every sympathy for those who’ve suffered anti semitism.

Your faux outrage is hilarious considering on every other thread when Trump, Johsin, Farage etc is criticised and reguakrvas clockwork you say ‘everyone’s at it’
And ‘who are we to criticise’

Yet over this you get on your very high horse.

Bizarre....