Still a flair player

Re: Does that mean Tomlin stays?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Still a flair player
    Players can still go on loan to lower leagues

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Players can still go on loan to lower leagues
    I'm pretty certain players can also be sold to teams in Leagues One and Two and Scotland's top flight until their deadline on Monday 2nd Spetember.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm pretty certain players can also be sold to teams in Leagues One and Two and Scotland's top flight until their deadline on Monday 2nd Spetember.
    Very unlikely that they can afford Tomlin.

Ipswich on loan?

You would think with Reid gone that he might get another opportunity? Only Warnock may not see it that way !

He's a footballer, therefore not in Neal's plans

Unless he’s had a growth spurt over the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He's a footballer, therefore not in Neal's plans
    I'd guess that if Tomlin was fit and would put in a shift 8 games out of 10, he'd def. be in Warnock's plans. Trouble is history is against this ..

Someone at some point needs to hold the ball in midfield and pick a pass. Why not Tomlin

I'd like to see him given a second chance in the number 10 role. God knows our midfield could do with someone that doesn't give the ball away every 5 seconds.

For all that Warnock doesn't appear to like flair players, he's the only manager ever to get a tune out of Adel Taarabt

Pretty sure we'll see Tomlin loaned to a league one club, maybe Peterborough again? I don't think he'll feature for us. Paterson will play in the no 10 role with Vassell as a back up

Tomlin has been ill all week apparantly shits

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Pretty sure we'll see Tomlin loaned to a league one club, maybe Peterborough again? I don't think he'll feature for us. Paterson will play in the no 10 role with Vassell as a back up
    This ^^^^

As much as I’d like to see him get another chance I don’t think we will see him in a City shirt again. Not whilst Warnock is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I hope not. Seeing that in black and white, it just really sinks in how ridiculous it is.

If Tomlin was serious he would move to the Cardiff area. He might have skill but his attitude has been consistently bad for us and others he has played for. There's no point knocking Warnock for not playing skillful players. He signed him FFS. We don't know either whether Tomlin is a pain in the backside around others in the squad and is a negative influence. He is probably left out of the side for very good reasons.