+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobby Reid Hoax ?

Bobby Reid Hoax ?

Look, I can't find any other source for this other than WOL and a tweet by one of their journalists.

Both clubs have said nothing, and it's not in the list of completed transfers and loans on the BBC.

The story didn't make sense to me ,but you never know. The Fulham message boards are saying its a hoax.

Does anyone know of anywhere where we can substantiate that's it's even true .....

Re: Bobby Reid Hoax ?

If it's a hoax then I take my hat off to them because they've done us all

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Look, I can't find any other source for this other than WOL and a tweet by one of their journalists.

Both clubs have said nothing, and it's not in the list of completed transfers and loans on the BBC.

The story didn't make sense to me ,but you never know. The Fulham message boards are saying its a hoax.

Does anyone know of anywhere where we can substantiate that's it's even true .....
    It,s not on the Sky list or anywhere else that I can find for done deals - strange!!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Didn't take much for like 80% of the board to wish a painful death on Warnock

Fulham have signed Reed.
    Harrison Reed that is from Soton.

Fingers crossed.

We’re going up as fooking Champions.

It was on the sky transfer centre feed online. Probably just picked up on the WOL article

I don't know. Most of the stuff I've been able to find on the matter is people commenting on here.
    It could still be true, but you'd think that Fulham might have said something

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    It was on the sky transfer centre feed online. Probably just picked up on the WOL article
    Yeah it was, but they only said it was likely at one point then they took it off the news banner

delay in international clearance ,,,,, c'mon the FAW you can feck this up. Season long loan?

Well, Fulham fans are celebrating and shouting “confirmed”, so surely the joke is on them? 😅

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

LOAN ?

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...d-joins-fulham

Must be to do with international clearance from FAW as neither Reid, Damour or Cunningham are showing as done deals

No hoax then. It's been confirmed and although it's the last thing I expected , there must have been some problem with commitment which we didn't know about - the manager has hinted at that.

No hoax then. It's been confirmed and although it's the last thing I expected , there must have been some problem with commitment which we didn't know about - the manager has hinted at that.
    Yeah his performances really reflected a lack of commitment.

More spin from Colin because he signed another player who he doesn’t know how to utilise and get the best out of.

Shame Warnock didn’t **** off instead of Bobby.

Crikey....I’ve thrown all my toys out the pram now too.....

At least if it’s a loan he can’t score a hat-trick against us

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

More spin from Colin because he signed another player who he doesn’t know how to utilise and get the best out of.

Well it's impossible for us to judge that because we don't know what the manager was asking him to do. The fact that he was trying hard isn't quite the same thing as team commitment .

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Agreed