+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Precious footballers

Precious footballers

If its true about Reid forcing a move, it just goes to show where the power lies.
    I'm sick of players on 25k+ a week ( just think about that) putting in half a shift.
    What I'm also sick of is fans calling for the head of a manager who was almost beatified 3 months ago.
    I can be as cynical as the next fan, but ffs let's not pretend some of our players aren't playing the system.

Re: Precious footballers

I certainly wouldn't accuse Reid of putting in half a shift, he's given 100% in each appearance he's made, its not his fault we insist on playing football in the air rather than on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I certainly wouldn't accuse Reid of putting in half a shift, he's given 100% in each appearance he's made, its not his fault we insist on playing football in the air rather than on the ground
    Exactly.

It got us up.

Fans went into meltdown after losing at Wigan.

Personally, I don't think we play as much in the air as some make out. I certainly don't believe in 20 passes to get to the halfway line. That's just twatting about.

He was quite happy to sign for us when we were in the Premier League and yet Warnock's style of football was well known to him when he made that decision.

He was quite happy to take the wages too, which were a lot more than he got at Bristol City. I'd have told him to **** off with his whining and fulfill his contract, but I'd probably have been wrong because no one needs a disruptive man in a team.

In the Sudan they'd have shot him, but apparently that's technically illegal now due to Health and Safety regulations, so let him do what he wants.

What a funny day this has been.

No, I'm not talking about the transfer dealings per se, I'm talking about Jurssett with a couple of sensible posts, followed by a couple from Louth, the content of which I completely agree with

When it was played on the ground to him ( and it was) he still didnt look up for it ,dont forget this lad had one good season out of severn with Bristol .

Warnock bloody rescued us from oblivion, turned the fortunes around on and off the field, got us up ,nearly kept us up , and we dare to judge him against some overpaid upstart ex Bristol player FFS, get a grip, adopt some P.M.A. instead of moaning and blaming .