+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer Deadline Day Opinion:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Transfer Deadline Day Opinion:

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Ouch!.. that middle paragraph was hard on the eyes.

You really don't know much about Marlon Pack, do you?

As I posted in a separate thread about the player - Pack is the one player that Bristol City fans have been crying out to be dropped/sold for the last 2 seasons. Now you might ask have I seen him play recently? The answer to that is.. NO. However, hardly a day goes by whereby I don't peruse their forum (otib), I'm actually a member as it happens.
    I will take the opinions of the majority of Bristol fans who say he is poor in midfield for them, they watch him week in-week out. He's slow and misses tackles too often. If you think that his signing has strengthened the squad then keep dreaming.
    Looking at the thread on him leaving on there opinion of their fans seem much more divided than you are saying.

Seem to remember Leeds fans being pretty scathing when Bamba joined us.

And threads about Gunnarson on here and other city boards were also pretty divided

Perhaps I can suggest you give him a chance???

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Looking at the thread on him leaving on there opinion of their fans seem much more divided than you are saying.

And threads about Gunnarson on here and other city boards were also pretty divided

Fair enough. I confess that my post was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. I woke up expecting some good news in the transfer market and instead discovered we'd bought Marlon Pack. Maybe I was overly critical of him, as you say, some of the posts on their forum were quite complimentary towards him.

I will give him a chance and hope he proves me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

Exactly like Bamba, he is a Warnock player, along with with Vassell, Glatzel, white, Nelson, Flint the rest of the League are going to dread having to play us!