+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 1st page on here.

1st page on here.

Logged on just now, and there are 9 different threads on Bobby Reid (10 including this one).
    Considering the calibre of striker we’ve had over the last 15/20 yrs we seem to be going backwards at a rate of knots with so much concern over such a mediocre front man.
    Whether you think he’s been given a fair crack of the whip or not, we’ve really been sold short lately on quality attacking players.
    We’ll sadly never know if Sala would have been a hit, but apart from that, it seems a long time ago since I got excited over one of our strikers. Come to think about it, it seems a long time ago, since I got excited even over one of our targets .

Re: 1st page on here.

If Glatzel nets a couple tomorrow then things will look a lot better

Re: 1st page on here.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Logged on just now, and there are 9 different threads on Bobby Reid (10 including this one).
    Considering the calibre of striker we’ve had over the last 15/20 yrs we seem to be going backwards at a rate of knots with so much concern over such a mediocre front man.
    Whether you think he’s been given a fair crack of the whip or not, we’ve really been sold short lately on quality attacking players.
    We’ll sadly never know if Sala would have been a hit, but apart from that, it seems a long time ago since I got excited over one of our strikers. Come to think about it, it seems a long time ago, since I got excited even over one of our targets .
    Bear in mind we've had a summer of no football and not a great deal of transfer activity. It's probably partly to do with the fact that this is the biggest football news we've had to discuss for a couple of months.