+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's a massive squad

It's a massive squad

Both in terms of numbers and physical size. One downside, no midfield playmaker apart from maybe Tomlin? Mind you Warnock doesn't do pretty football. However it's a squad full of power, pace and height and we will no doubt play to those strengths. Lets see where we are come January. I am reasonably optimistic. What say you all?

Re: It's a massive squad

I'm glad we won't be relying Reid this season, who has failed to win me over. I'm excited to get Paterson and Bamba back, whenever that is. Two warriors in this division.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I'm glad we won't be relying Reid this season, who has failed to win me over. I'm excited to get Paterson and Bamba back, whenever that is. Two warriors in this division.
    Reid always look rather lightweight to me and he probably wasn't suited to City's rather outdated style. Seems curious that £10M was spend on him in the first place. Tan must have thought that it was another case of Corneliusitis.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Both in terms of numbers and physical size. One downside, no midfield playmaker apart from maybe Tomlin? Mind you Warnock doesn't do pretty football. However it's a squad full of power, pace and height and we will no doubt play to those strengths. Lets see where we are come January. I am reasonably optimistic. What say you all?
    Shame none of that pace is in defence, or midfield for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That will probably be our undoing.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Still chance when looking at free agents. Danny Simpson would provide competition at right back and has decent pace.