Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
I agree. They have planned ahead - for relegation. If the last 18 months have taught us anything, it is that thinking a squad is good enough for the Premier League because it does well in the Championship is folly. No doubt Fulham thought the same. Norwich have got 8 new players, 5 on contract and 3 loans. Two of the contracted ones are under 19 and have already been shipped back out on loan to lower league clubs. Spending £1.1m on 3 players is ridiculous. They were embarassed yesterday defensively and it could easily have been 7-1. Well done for 'talking to one of their players' by the way - what would you expect him to say - ' we are shit and are going to be down by Christmas' !!
I don’t know their squad. Don’t know much anyways. But he said they have been building for some time. And with talent who they think can step up. A long term plan on how they are playing and getting a tight group. He would know more about it than me, as he is one of their players who have been to premier league before. And probably more than you to. Read the other day they have a pretty good manager to? Time will tell I guess, and in my opinion they can take positives from the game yesterday.