With the weather like it is and the reaction on Thursday that's impressive

Re: Looks a good crowd for today

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Whether they will all turn up is a different story 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Whether they will all turn up is a different story ��
    But the club has still made the cash so we can spend it on....players from Bristol?

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    The reaction on this board and on twitter is not representative of the fan base as a whole. That can be seen by the support the players and management get in the stadium. There are a small group of people who would complain if they found a five pound note instead of a tenner and they tend to be the most vociferous on message boards and social media.

I'm glad you said that because I was starting to wonder whether I'd drifted away from the club I've supported for over 50 years - or the supporters anyway. There are some very nasty and negative people here, and that's honestly not what I've known from Cardiff City fans.
    It's reassuring if you're right that it's only a small group.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'm glad you said that because I was starting to wonder whether I'd drifted away from the club I've supported for over 50 years - or the supporters anyway. There are some very nasty and negative people here, and that's honestly not what I've known from Cardiff City fans.
    I wouldn’t take it to heart mate.

Expectations are high all around these days, and a little moreso at our club after the last couple of seasons.

Best just enjoy supporting the club for what it is and ignore the misery guys minority

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The reaction on this board and on twitter is not representative of the fan base as a whole. That can be seen by the support the players and management get in the stadium. There are a small group of people who would complain if they found a five pound note instead of a tenner and they tend to be the most vociferous on message boards and social media.
    I’ll whinge all day and give my opinion on here, then march down the ground and support the team.

It’s not like you have to choose one over the other you wally.

No, it's not that dembeth. People have always had a moan - it's just the level of ... Well, spite is the only word I can think of. We always had a laugh and a joke and rode the ups and downs but if anything we were stupidly positive and cheerful through it.

By the way, is Dembeth that little valley which goes down from the Bwlch all the way to Porthcawl ? We used to climb over the mountain and walk down it when I was a kid and it was called - as far as I knew- Dymbeth. Of course we never saw it written down, and I've almost never met anyone who's even heard of it so I had to ask.

Think the weather and opposition may have an effect with he elderly and folks with kids , its bloody dreadful out there

No, it's not that dembeth. People have always had a moan - it's just the level of ... Well, spite is the only word I can think of. We always had a laugh and a joke and rode the ups and downs but if anything we were stupidly positive and cheerful through it.

By the way, is Dembeth that little valley which goes down from the Bwlch all the way to Porthcawl ? We used to climb over the mountain and walk down it when I was a kid and it was called - as far as I knew- Dymbeth. Of course we never saw it written down, and I've almost never met anyone who's even heard of it so I had to ask.
    The reply was to the wally.

Blokes a hypocrite.

I'm not going as on holiday.
    Hate missing games

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Think everyone’s initial reaction was wtf, but after hearing about Bobby’s dream to play for Fulham and that he’s a bit of a dick I’m glad he’s gone

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Taking everything into consideration that is decent.