+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Jeffery Epstein Dead

Commitment “suicide”. Good one for the resident conspiracy buffs of ccmb.

Known child sex trafficker who hangs around with Clinton and trump dies before he testifies 👁 🍔

Re: Jeffery Epstein Dead

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...medium=ios_app

Seen something on here the other day so copied this link to post, couldn’t find the thread so must’ve been a comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...medium=ios_app

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

Known child sex trafficker who hangs around with Clinton and trump dies before he testifies �� ��
    On Suicide watch too. I don't go in for conspiracy theories normally, but this smells a little fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    On Suicide watch too. I don't go in for conspiracy theories normally, but this smells a little fishy.
    The fact he’s said conspiracy theory buffs the way he has stinks of trolling...

Known child sex trafficker who hangs around with Clinton and trump dies before he testifies 👁 🍔
    ..and Prince Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    The fact he’s said conspiracy theory buffs the way he has stinks of trolling...
    Not at all, he was on suicide watch and had info on billionaires who’d been shagging kids. How the **** is it trolling?!

There are plenty of real conspiracies it’s just they’re usually brazen ones like this by people who can afford to get away with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    ..and Prince Andrew.
    And Donald Trump.

There are plenty of real conspiracies it’s just they’re usually brazen ones like this by people who can afford to get away with anything.
    I acknowledge there is such a thing as a conspiracy and that people often conspire to commit crimes etc. I'm talking about conspiracy theories in the broad sense, made up by people with little knowledge or evidence.

I acknowledge there is such a thing as a conspiracy and that people often conspire to commit crimes etc. I'm talking about conspiracy theories in the broad sense, made up by people with little knowledge or evidence.
    Yeah I completely agree, the majority of famous ones are complete bollocks.

Yeah I completely agree, the majority of famous ones are complete bollocks.

Lets not make this left or right. He operated out of trumps hotels ffs.

Whoever been involved should be in prison; Clinton, Prince Andrew, everyone.

Lets not make this left or right. He operated out of trumps hotels ffs.

Whoever been involved should be in prison; Clinton, Prince Andrew, everyone.

I'm not a left / right person. That's just a con trick to tribalise people .

I'm fairly up on this subject though, and I know where the finger of suspicion would naturally fall IF there's anything sinister in the incident. Note that both these clips predate the event, and the second one predates the election.

This thread should really go into the alternative forum because it's interesting, but it's interrupting my joy for our boys against Luton !

Yes but you only posted videos linking him to Clinton. It doesn’t matter when it came out there are logs are who have been on his plane (named the Lolita express), who’s in his address book, hotels he’s stayed at and who he’s holidayed with.

Prince Andrew
    The Clintons
    Alan Dershowitz
    Donald Trump
    Leslie Wexner

Already been named but have denied it. None of them will get their alleged comeuppance after today.

It's very early to make any sensible comment Rudy. Let's not rule out the possibility that it's a genuine suicide of course, but the reason why I immediately think Clinton , ( and yes, I'm jumping the gun) , is because I know their history.

You've quite rightly pointed out that there are plenty of people with a motive, but there's only one lot which has had over 40 people who've been awkward to them suffer unexpected and suspicious deaths.

Having said that, you're quite right to say that it'd not only be unfair , but stupid to jump to conclusions - so please regard that as an initial gut feeling rather than an accusation. I shouldn't really have shared it at this stage , but it's kind of something id been half expecting.

They should all be properly investigated. None of them will be.

They’re in a club and we aren’t. No one involved deserves defending.

International

I was under the impression he hadn't been found guilty of anything yet.
    Not seen the word 'allegedly' anywhere.

It'd be hard to imagine that he was going to be aquitted, and you can't defame the dead so no need for 'alleged' really.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You should read the thread properly then.

**** him anyway he’s a dirty trafficking peado.

Innocent peados are often put on suicide watch then still manage to commit suicide anyway of course.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    another case of you not being able to read threads and just jumping to your own narrative. are you a wind up?

Are people still going to laugh off these high-level pedophile rings as some kind of conspiracy theory? We now have a case for the cover-up of organised political blackmail and corruption.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    another case of you not being able to read threads and just jumping to your own narrative. are you a wind up?
    I must admit I do like a wind up but not in this.
    As for not reading the thread I have and there is nothing in it that says this man had been convicted of anything.
    It reminds me of another case which was investigated by the Metropolitan Police at a cost of c£2 million, in which a number of high profile public figured were vilified in the press and the accuser supported by at least one leading politician, which has just resulted in the "Victim" being sent to jail for a very long time.
    Just saying. Whatever we believe, innocent until 'proven' guilty.
    Goodnight!