+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Re: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    On the other hand, there's still a case against Ghislaine Maxwell. And now there's no one to contest warrants being issued to search all Epstein's property and possessions. Potentially exposing people we don't even know about yet.
    But will there be a court case and will it be put out in the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It may be a double-bluff, but only the Clintons are on the flight logs to pedo island. Regarding the photo, Epstein owned a mansion around the corner from Mar-a-Largo, and everybody in Palm Springs with money hung out there. Trump actually banned him when he found out he was trying to proposition underage girls on the premises.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Mueller...medium=ios_app

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Mueller...medium=ios_app

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    That was before Trump banned him from Mar-a-Largo, and it even sounds like he is outing him for his attraction to young girls! I'm all for locking them up. In fact, I would go a step further and suggest that they sit them in the electric chair. But they need to look at the evidence first, and sort out who's who. You do realise that all these billionaires know each other and socialize at events together? Anyway, the investigation is ongoing and they have all the blackmail videos from Epstein's safe, so let's have less narrative engineering and more fact finding.

I just hope everyone involved is going to get done for this.

How one Earth does someone on suicide watch commit suicide during the night? They’re supposed to be checked on every 15 minutes, they were clothes and have a duvet that can’t be tied and are supposed to have nothing else on them?

In the last 2 years:

Daphne Caruana Galizia Who released the Panama papers was killed with a car bomb

DC Madame was setting up politicians with prostitutes and committed suicide after being arrested.

These c*nts get away with whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I just hope everyone involved is going to get done for this.

How one Earth does someone on suicide watch commit suicide during the night? They’re supposed to be checked on every 15 minutes, they were clothes and have a duvet that can’t be tied and are supposed to have nothing else on them?
    It's almost like someone very very very high up in the US was worried that what Jeffrey knew might come out. I suspect no one is going to get done for this, rather retired on a nice package.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    On the other hand, there's still a case against Ghislaine Maxwell. And now there's no one to contest warrants being issued to search all Epstein's property and possessions. Potentially exposing people we don't even know about yet.

In fact there's a 4th amendment argument there for his beneficiaries that what is now their property cannot be searched in relation to crimes allegedly committed by a man who is now dead. I would imagine that the FBI will be in the process of having his estate frozen by a Federal Judge to head that off, but that's appealable isn't it ?

In any case, if we're thinking that someone has had him killed to prevent the exposure of these people you speak of, I think we might expect that they've also taken steps to have any such evidence destroyed before the act.

IF this is a matter of murder to protect others in high places, then it is a desperate and very blatant act.
    I'd say that if they've stuck their necks out this far, you can probably presume that they're going to be able to square up the investigation too, and this somewhat suggests a State actor .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I would imagine that the FBI will be in the process of having his estate frozen by a Federal Judge to head that off, but that's appealable isn't it ?
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    In fact there's a 4th amendment argument there for his beneficiaries that what is now their property cannot be searched in relation to crimes allegedly committed by a man who is now dead. I would imagine that the FBI will be in the process of having his estate frozen by a Federal Judge to head that off, but that's appealable isn't it ?

In any case, if we're thinking that someone has had him killed to prevent the exposure of these people you speak of, I think we might expect that they've also taken steps to have any such evidence destroyed before the act.
    There's no 4th amendment argument against a reasonable search. That's what a warrant is for.

That was before Trump banned him from Mar-a-Largo, and it even sounds like he is outing him for his attraction to young girls! I'm all for locking them up. In fact, I would go a step further and suggest that they sit them in the electric chair. But they need to look at the evidence first, and sort out who's who. You do realise that all these billionaires know each other and socialize at events together? Anyway, the investigation is ongoing and they have all the blackmail videos from Epstein's safe, so let's have less narrative engineering and more fact finding.

But he blatantly knew. Which is my point.

How can you even reply to defend it, weird.

I see what they mean now.

But he blatantly knew. Which is my point.

How can you even reply to defend it, weird.

I see what they mean now.
    I am not defending anything, just laying the facts on the table. Trump obviously didn't know it was a pedophile blackmailing operation, or exactly how old the girls were.

I am not defending anything, just laying the facts on the table. Trump obviously didn't know it was a pedophile blackmailing operation, or exactly how old the girls were.
    Yet he is quoted as saying above that he knew he liked them young.

Or do you not read what you are replying to and just answer as you please like a politician.

I’m out, see why the others don’t bother already 😂

Trump obviously didn't know it was a pedophile blackmailing operation
    How is it obvious?

Yet he is quoted as saying above that he knew he liked them young.

Or do you not read what you are replying to and just answer as you please like a politician.

I’m out, see why the others don’t bother already ��
    What Epstein did has got feck all to do with Trump, yet you are continually trying to make a connection. How do you know he never reported him? David Icke and John Lyden outed Jimmy Savile 20 years ago, and he still carried on until his death. Was it their fault too?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    How is it obvious?
    Cos he never stuck it on his business card!

What Epstein did has got feck all to do with Trump, yet you are continually trying to make a connection. How do you know he never reported him? David Icke and John Lyden outed Jimmy Savile 20 years ago, and he still carried on until his death. Was it their fault too?
    Look I’m done, but how you can say with confidence it’s got **** all to do with trump is stupid. You can’t say that as fact so just don’t say it at all.. if it comes out fair enough

Now be gone because I am actually done, just had to respond to that stupid comment.

Look I’m done, but how you can say with confidence it’s got **** all to do with trump is stupid. You can’t say that as fact so just don’t say it at all.. if it comes out fair enough

Now be gone because I am actually done, just had to respond to that stupid comment.
    You need to dig deeper if you want to get a better understanding of this case. Savile and Epstein were doing the same things, and they were protected from high above. The Maxwell family were also involved. It is only because Trump is president that there is a chance to find out what went on. Why do you think they are trying so hard to get him out of office? I think RonnieBird knows the score, and he probably has the most knowledge about this kind of stuff.

You need to dig deeper if you want to get a better understanding of this case. Savile and Epstein were doing the same things, and they were protected from high above. The Maxwell family were also involved. It is only because Trump is president that there is a chance to find out what went on. Why do you think they are trying so hard to get him out of office? I think RonnieBird knows the score, and he probably has the most knowledge about this kind of stuff.

Sorry I just saw that reference to me WB. You're right that I know quite a few things about this kind of stuff which I can't post here and I've already said above that I'd tend to regard the Clintons as far more knowingly connected with Epstein and his activities than Donald Trump.

I see that Jon1959 is demonstrating his own detective ability again. I'd be most interested to know who he thinks is responsible so that we can eliminate them as a suspect .

Another interesting thread ruined

Is that Hannity in the video? First class ****

What Epstein did has got feck all to do with Trump
    Except Trump and Epstein had a lawsuit filed against them for raping a minor.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...onald-j-trump/