+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Re: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I must admit I do like a wind up but not in this.
    As for not reading the thread I have and there is nothing in it that says this man had been convicted of anything.
    It reminds me of another case which was investigated by the Metropolitan Police at a cost of c£2 million, in which a number of high profile public figured were vilified in the press and the accuser supported by at least one leading politician, which has just resulted in the "Victim" being sent to jail for a very long time.
    Just saying. Whatever we believe, innocent until 'proven' guilty.
    Goodnight!

It's not the first time he's been convicted. In general I'd agree that we can't make a presumption of guilt, but the circumstances of this are so well known and undisputed , ( are you not aware of this ? ), that it's well beyond question.

I never hear of these people until they hit the headlines

International

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    It's not the first time he's been convicted. In general I'd agree that we can't make a presumption of guilt, but the circumstances of this are so well known and undisputed , ( are you not aware of this ? ), that it's well beyond question.
    No I wasn't aware of it or I wouldn't have said it. There was no mention of conviction in the thread that I could see.
    If has been found guilty fair enough.

Another career ruined by the Zionists

International

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    and I'm a wind up? lmao

Has Trump tweeted anything about this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Has Trump tweeted anything about this yet?
    Fake news probably

No I wasn't aware of it or I wouldn't have said it. There was no mention of conviction in the thread that I could see.

In short he was caught running a paedophile and prostitution ring for the mega rich and famous a few years back. At that time he was very controversially allowed to make a plea bargain together with massive pay outs to victims and got away with a very low sentence.
    That let a lot of people off the hook, but left a scandal haunting them of course.
    More recently there've been new allegations and it's been made clear that this time there are no deals. Consequently a lot of people in high places have been expecting him to implicate them in exchange for a deal.
    It's a story which has been running for years in the States and I don't think anyone disputes his guilt plus he's been convicted once but gotten away without a serious sentence and that's a controversy in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Fake news probably
    If he has a brain he wouldn’t.

He’s probably made 15 in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    On Suicide watch too. I don't go in for conspiracy theories normally, but this smells a little fishy.
    Yep especially as you consider what he has on who and the fact I believe he was housed in a very secure top end unit.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

They should all be properly investigated. None of them will be.

They’re in a club and we aren’t. No one involved deserves defending.
    I know there's other proof that Clinton mixed with him, I'm sure there's photos of them together but that one there isn't one is it? Looks shopped.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I know there's other proof that Clinton mixed with him, I'm sure there's photos of them together but that one there isn't one is it? Looks shopped.
    I use reddit daily and there is LOADS out there if you look.

**** political parties, just hammer the both of them.

Trump fans will cry “what about Clinton” and vice versa. **** all that just do what’s right. The evidence is still there, he made a fortune off blackmailing billionaires (apparently) so I’d imagine there’s a nice little lock up full of evidence.... that will conveniently get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I use reddit daily and there is LOADS out there if you look.

**** political parties, just hammer the both of them.

Trump fans will cry “what about Clinton” and vice versa. **** all that just do what’s right. The evidence is still there, he made a fortune off blackmailing billionaires (apparently) so I’d imagine there’s a nice little lock up full of evidence.... that will conveniently get lost.
    I'm not denying that, it was more a technical point checking if that is shopped because I'm not 100% sure

I'm not denying that, it was more a technical point checking if that is shopped because I'm not 100% sure
    Yeah sorry I got that, I was just saying reddit is full of the stuff.

That one image does look a bit dodgy 😂

Yeah sorry I got that, I was just saying reddit is full of the stuff.

That one image does look a bit dodgy ��
    It's all dodgy

It's all dodgy
    true 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Doesn’t the idiot remember being photographed with him himself? Or the accusations being thrown at him, as well as that other idiot Clinton.

**** politics in this instance. Get them all locked up. *****.

Doesn’t the idiot remember being photographed with him himself? Or the accusations being thrown at him, as well as that other idiot Clinton.

**** politics in this instance. Get them all locked up. *****.
    It may be a double-bluff, but only the Clintons are on the flight logs to pedo island. Regarding the photo, Epstein owned a mansion around the corner from Mar-a-Largo, and everybody in Palm Springs with money hung out there. Trump actually banned him when he found out he was trying to proposition underage girls on the premises.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It may be a double-bluff, but only the Clintons are on the flight logs to pedo island. Regarding the photo, Epstein owned a mansion around the corner from Mar-a-Largo, and everybody in Palm Springs with money hung out there. Trump actually banned him when he found out he was trying to proposition underage girls on the premises.
    ^^Palm Beach

Colorado Springs

Your turn

Ccmb’s resident peado defender is a dirty job but I suppose someone has to do it

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    It's very early to make any sensible comment Rudy. Let's not rule out the possibility that it's a genuine suicide of course, but the reason why I immediately think Clinton , ( and yes, I'm jumping the gun) , is because I know their history.

You've quite rightly pointed out that there are plenty of people with a motive, but there's only one lot which has had over 40 people who've been awkward to them suffer unexpected and suspicious deaths.

Having said that, you're quite right to say that it'd not only be unfair , but stupid to jump to conclusions - so please regard that as an initial gut feeling rather than an accusation. I shouldn't really have shared it at this stage , but it's kind of something id been half expecting.
    You may very well be correct but you have also shown greater awareness and consideration than Donald Trump who has unashamedly retweeted what is currently a conspiracy theory.

On the other hand, there's still a case against Ghislaine Maxwell. And now there's no one to contest warrants being issued to search all Epstein's property and possessions. Potentially exposing people we don't even know about yet.