+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jeffery Epstein Dead

On the other hand, there's still a case against Ghislaine Maxwell. And now there's no one to contest warrants being issued to search all Epstein's property and possessions. Potentially exposing people we don't even know about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    On the other hand, there's still a case against Ghislaine Maxwell. And now there's no one to contest warrants being issued to search all Epstein's property and possessions. Potentially exposing people we don't even know about yet.
    But will there be a court case and will it be put out in the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

In fact there's a 4th amendment argument there for his beneficiaries that what is now their property cannot be searched in relation to crimes allegedly committed by a man who is now dead. I would imagine that the FBI will be in the process of having his estate frozen by a Federal Judge to head that off, but that's appealable isn't it ?

In any case, if we're thinking that someone has had him killed to prevent the exposure of these people you speak of, I think we might expect that they've also taken steps to have any such evidence destroyed before the act.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I would imagine that the FBI will be in the process of having his estate frozen by a Federal Judge to head that off, but that's appealable isn't it ?
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    In fact there's a 4th amendment argument there for his beneficiaries that what is now their property cannot be searched in relation to crimes allegedly committed by a man who is now dead. I would imagine that the FBI will be in the process of having his estate frozen by a Federal Judge to head that off, but that's appealable isn't it ?

In any case, if we're thinking that someone has had him killed to prevent the exposure of these people you speak of, I think we might expect that they've also taken steps to have any such evidence destroyed before the act.
    There's no 4th amendment argument against a reasonable search. That's what a warrant is for.

Is that Hannity in the video? First class ****