+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Re: Jeffery Epstein Dead

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yet he is quoted as saying above that he knew he liked them young.

Or do you not read what you are replying to and just answer as you please like a politician.

I’m out, see why the others don’t bother already ��
    He'll defend Trump on absolutely anything. Yes, it's appalling and yes it's why most people try not to get involved with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Except Trump and Epstein had a lawsuit filed against them for raping a minor.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...onald-j-trump/
    Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TED-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He'll defend Trump on absolutely anything. Yes, it's appalling and yes it's why most people try not to get involved with him.
    Here comes the Trump Russia Collusion expert, got any new updates?

Why is everybody so keen to blame Trump for the actions of Jeffrey Epstein? It's getting rather bizarre with this continual stream of rumour and inuendo being presented as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why is everybody so keen to blame Trump for the actions of Jeffrey Epstein? It's getting rather bizarre with this continual stream of rumour and inuendo being presented as fact.
    Not seen anyone blame him

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TED-story.html
    You do realise its the vulnerable that get targeted.

Withdrew lawsuit after violent threats towards family by supporters.

Not seen anyone blame him? You have just asserted that Trump was involved, but wasn't prosecuted due to violent threats.

Told him I’m done won’t directly reply to him further on this thread.

****ing hilarious he’s backing himself up though.

Cracks me up, oh she’s on drugs she can’t be reliable, yeah why’s she on drugs and why was she targeted in the first place :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    How is it obvious?
    Gluey thinks he's anti globalist, so it has to be obvious.

Another interesting thread ruined
    Yes, it was an interesting thread. Then the Two Ronnies came in with their mutual appreciation act and the whole thread gets moved to here, the League 1 forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Cracks me up, oh she’s on drugs she can’t be reliable, yeah why’s she on drugs and why was she targeted in the first place :rolleyes:
    What has this got to do with Trump?

Yes, it was an interesting thread. Then the Two Ronnies came in with their mutual appreciation act and the whole thread gets moved to here, the League 1 forum.
    Our chief Trump Russia Collusion dellusionist just can't stop spewing garbage

Cameras weren’t working and the guards were sent home early

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Gluey thinks he's anti globalist, so it has to be obvious.
    Unfortunately, I don't think you will ever get to witness the great communist utopia in your lifetime due to that evil Donald Trump, but I suppose you could always move to China if you are really desperate

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...her-by-the-day

Cameras weren’t working and the guards were sent home early
    Talk of irregularities at the Manhattan Correctional Center being investigated.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/atto...ry?id=64924045

I wonder whether anyone's considered the idea that he's not dead at all, but maybe spirited away onto a witness protection program ?

I mean, I know that certain people here will tell me that stuff like death certificates can't be squared up, but they can you know.

There are dozens of potential names now being linked to Epstein ,yes ,they went to the sex crazed parties ,would they all know the ages of these girls who are carefully selected adult looking teenagers (some of them intelligent enough to know why they were at these events ) it doesn't make them all paedophiles , it makes them very bad drunken judges of character.

And yes Trump did call this man out , its a matter of fact and can be viewed .

I bet there's a few politicians, celebs , heads of states ,princesses, princes , all have been in and around this chap at some point , as thats how high society events works, free booze , free holiday , nice girls , it doesn't make them all complicit..

As to what happened to him who cares, he was a
    allegedly zapped , by a person's or person.

What we do know he
    was a very wealthy, evil manplulator , and that buys you this fame and connection's, and in doing so folk are always caught in the headlight.

Epstein reportedly suffered injuries to his neck that are more common in homicides than suicides, according to the autopsy.

There's also a MD on twitter (with a blue tick) that states this cannot be suicide.

Apparently there's no room in the cell, so not possible to use enough force to inflict the broken bones in the neck.