+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vassell got Warnock out of jail there

Vassell got Warnock out of jail there

Diabolical tactics by the old fella (far too negative). Them scoring had a feeling of inevitability about it. Three lucky points there, we must not waste them.

Re: Vassell got Warnock out of jail there

Or alternatively a very experienced manager in the process of melding 7 or 8 new players into the team and getting results.

Let's see whether our machine, which will get better, or Fulhams attempts to emulate Real Madrid will win out after 46 gruelling matches .

I know what I think.

Well said Ronnie ihatealians should change his name to ihatewarnock

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Or alternatively a very experienced manager in the process of melding 7 or 8 new players into the team and getting results.

Let's see whether our machine, which will get better, or Fulhams attempts to emulate Real Madrid will win out after 46 gruelling matches .

I know what I think.
    Agree with you. I was worried when I saw all the changes but we battled and came through in the end. Not a great game, given the changes and the wind but a result is all that matters.
    Hopefully the team will improve as it beds down

37% possession and a scrape win against Luton. I’m not putting money on City for a while 😂 Close call that..

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Well said Ronnie ihatealians should change his name to ihatewarnock
    Actually love Warnock but he got this one tactically wrong. On the plus side Bradley Dack made a difference to us. He's a real organiser in midfield, just what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Actually love Warnock but he got this one tactically wrong. On the plus side Bradley Dack made a difference to us. He's a real organiser in midfield, just what we need.
    Bradley Dack
    Is that Cockney rhyming slang for Marlon Pack?

It’s Marlon Pack mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

I know what I think.
    You’re right. Under Warnock it will be 46 gruelling matches.

If by “machine” you mean a bunch of blokes heading the ball up into air in the direction of the oppositions box , you are right on two counts.

Same for me I love the guy and he does know how to get results. But we lost a lot of games last year because we gave a lot of possession to teams who could punish us.

Let’s hope teams in this division don’t have the same quality.

No, they don't

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Same for me I love the guy and he does know how to get results. But we lost a lot of games last year because we gave a lot of possession to teams who could punish us.

I think that’s likely.

What a cross from Junior and finish by Vassell

Junior came on a showed a bit of class.
    His cross for Glatzel prior to Luton’s goal was brilliant as well.
    I feel that Whyte seemed a bit lightweight at times however he did show good signs so hopeful he will adapt.

Diabolical tactics by the old fella (far too negative). Them scoring had a feeling of inevitability about it. Three lucky points there, we must not waste them.
    You obviously weren't at the same game that I was. We had all the chances and should have scored four or five. They scored from their only real opportunity. Windy conditions dictated the type of game it was. All our debutants played well. I was encouraged by the display. Possession stats mean nothing.

24,000 there fair play that’s great!

Were we the usual slightly negative? Whenever we go 1 up and don’t add to it you just know what’s coming next. FairPlay though, they pulled through and got the win, you know big ken would have fluffed it, and booby too....why do we have such poor posession? Time for Tomlin and pack to run the show....

is this a new loan player?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

Teams in the championship have a lot more quality than the premier league unfortunately. You just can’t do well in the championship unless you dominate possession and knock it around sideways at the back. Just not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    What a cross from Junior and finish by Vassell
    isaac.jpg

International

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Teams in the championship have a lot more quality than the premier league unfortunately. You just can’t do well in the championship unless you dominate possession and knock it around sideways at the back. Just not possible.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You obviously weren't at the same game that I was. We had all the chances and should have scored four or five. They scored from their only real opportunity. Windy conditions dictated the type of game it was. All our debutants played well. I was encouraged by the display. Possession stats mean nothing.
    Yup. If there is a criticism to be made it was that our finishing was poor in the first half. If not we would have been out of sight by HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Pisstake aside. It is not entirely impossible for a newly relegated team to actually play some football against a team like Luton!? Luton! 37% possession against, LUTON! At home ffs

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post

They had at least one other decent chance. Shot into the side netting was one.

Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    It’s Marlon Pack mate.
    Clearly Warnock needs some advice on his tactics from a fan who doesn’t know the difference between Marlon Pack and Bradley Dack 😂

But yeah, Pack did well. It was a scruffy, untidy game in awful conditions and I’m just relieved we got the 3 points

A lot of new players bedding in and I think it’s going to be tough for a few weeks yet. Fulham and Huddersfield are the next 2 homes and they will both present a much tougher challenge.