+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton are a good footballing side to be fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Luton are a good footballing side to be fair

More backward passes than forward passes. I know we don't play "pretty" football but feck me, sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, 20+ passes without crossing the half way line, the BBC called in "patient"! Where's the yawn emoji gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    More backward passes than forward passes. I know we don't play "pretty" football but feck me, sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, 20+ passes without crossing the half way line, the BBC called in "patient"! Where's the yawn emoji gone?
    If i was going to pay Luton a compliment then i'd say that they were average at best. Thank god that the possessed less pace than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If i was going to pay Luton a compliment then i'd say that they were average at best. Thank god that the possessed less pace than us.
    They were certainly better than us in trying to con the ref, (murphy take note, and don't do that shit again), throwing themselves to the floor at every opportunity, their keeper must have a problem with his balance as well.

they got what they deserved, fk all.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    They were certainly better than us in trying to con the ref, (murphy take note, and don't do that shit again), throwing themselves to the floor at every opportunity, their keeper must have a problem with his balance as well.

they got what they deserved, fk all.
    Murphy take note-If you're going to cheat, then do it better.

don't do it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    don't do it at all.
    Doesn't bother me, although i respect those who are offended by such actions.