+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zohore Subbed off after 58 mins!

Zohore Subbed off after 58 mins!

WBA fans not at all impressed.

Re: Zohore Subbed off after 58 mins!

yeah I noticed he was given 6/10 on fotmob app, standard performance from him. He was subbed for Hal Robson Kanu too.

Subbed off early last week also. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it doesn’t work for him.

Really good player who I think could be good in the premier league but there’s definitely something missing there.

I wa looking at his history earlier and I was amazed to find he signed for Fioeretina.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Subbed off early last week also. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it doesn’t work for him.

Really good player who I think could be good in the premier league but there’s definitely something missing there.
    No desire

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

Not a really good player at all, and nowhere near Premier class. Can't head a ball for a guy his size either!

Subbed last game as well ,WBA fans have noticed his disinterest, and strange lack of emotions.

Do you think he struggles bonding or belonging??

I think we were really fortunate to get rid of him when we did and especially for the transfer fee paid.

Watching on Quest he missed a sitter as well.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    yes just saw that, should have buried it. Also a certain Mr Reid had a very good chance to open his account but fluffed his lines like he did against Wigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    yes just saw that, should have buried it. Also a certain Mr Reid had a very good chance to open his account but fluffed his lines like he did against Wigan.
    As Mr Reid was missing that chance, in the final minutes, his replacement was scoring.

Early days, I know, but nice to get off with a goal

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Subbed last game as well ,WBA fans have noticed his disinterest, and strange lack of emotions.

There has been speculation he has some form of autism.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    WBA fans not at all impressed.
    I noticed in some Sunday papers he had as low as 5 out of 10

I don’t want him to fail of course but maybe, just maybe, the club made the right call

Too early to say

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Baggies 1st goal disallowed as he played it whilst coming back from an offside position. Nothing new there.

Aspergers's.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Aspergers's.
    My eight year old grandson is on the 'spectrum', but he loves playing football.

He always needs to be taught the rules. When we play football, I always tell him to watch the ball, and not the man, when he is tackling somebody.

In a recent game he was mobbed by his teammates as he successfully tackled the opposition's best player, who had been running rings around their team.

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    My eight year old grandson is on the 'spectrum', but he loves playing football.

He always needs to be taught the rules. When we play football, I always tell him to watch the ball, and not the man, when he is tackling somebody.

In a recent game he was mobbed by his teammates as he successfully tackled the opposition's best player, who had been running rings around their team.
    I often thought that Zohore was always in a 'world of his own' rather than one of the lads. That's a common theme with Autism. Do you find your Grandson is like that?

I remember watching a clip of him and Gunnarsson being interview and he looked really out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    There has been speculation he has some form of autism.
    I did bump into him , literally , all I can say as he's roughly my height I was able to have eye contact so I smiled/smirked and muttered a sort of sorry , I refrained from my usual daft fecker evil shoppers stare , as I was in awe and dazzled by his lovely pupils , he didnt respond, just looked straight ahead as if he was away with fairies , or someplace else, that was the week of the tragic Sala event ??

I have never really recovered from that moment if I'm honest .😲

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    wtf
    You're not gonna fit in around here either, son!

I often thought that Zohore was always in a 'world of his own' rather than one of the lads. That's a common theme with Autism. Do you find your Grandson is like that?

I remember watching a clip of him and Gunnarsson being interview and he looked really out of place.

Very much so, eye contact is a real problem.

as I was in awe and dazzled by his lovely pupils
    Happened to me with a teacher from Heathfield House, just about got away with it😱

You're not gonna fit in around here either, son!
    👍😂

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    really short is he?
    6ft 2 inches, size 11's we grabbed the same pair of trainers at George in Asda, hence the awkward eye conflict moment , ,only one pair left as well .😏

No need for us to be joyful it didn’t work for him. It’s the way we set up that’s stopping him from being a quality player

Why people find the need to turn on ex players for little reason I have no idea. He had decent games for us, never fully worked out, no need to find joy in any difficulty he has at wba outside of the fact they may potentially be a rival this season.

In this thread he is rubbish, not worth 8m, not interested in football and has a personality disorder.

We aren't a lot better with current players either. No wonder it took 80 odd years to get a statue of our most successful captain. We don't really have club legends, usually because as soon as they leave they are shit.