+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Atmosphere today

Atmosphere today

I watched today's game from the Ninian Stand after 6 years in the Canton and it seemed like the Canton was almost inaudible compared to a very noisy travelling support.

Was it particularly quiet in the Canton or have my ears been fooled by a new seat?

Re: Atmosphere today

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    I watched today's game from the Ninian Stand after 6 years in the Canton and it seemed like the Canton was almost inaudible compared to a very noisy travelling support.

Was it particularly quiet in the Canton or have my ears been fooled by a new seat?
    It was quiet for a large proportion of the game.

It was quiet today, might be a reflection of higher expectations I guess

Noisy early on and at the end. Quiet in between largely because there was little happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Noisy early on and at the end. Quiet in between largely because there was little happening.
    Fell asleep while Luton played their 400th pass from keeper to full back , to centre back, to full back, even when 1-0 down with 20 minutes to go probably.

Luton fans weren’t that loud considering it was their biggest game for 20 odd years.

I would have expected it to be non stop from them, like it was from us at Chelsea/ Liverpool last season

The atmosphere was poor, although there wasn't alot to get exited about. We don't have much range when it comes to songs, that 'when i was young' is ****ing awful, as is the drum.

Seems that we're going to be singing 'England ****ed it up' again this season.

Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The atmosphere was poor, although there wasn't alot to get exited about. We don't have much range when it comes to songs, that 'when i was young' is ****ing awful, as is the drum.
    You criticise the atmosphere then criticise a song that some are singing to try and get an atmosphere going.
    Strange.