Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
This message board consists of two posters (considered to be the same one by many posters) who are original thinkers, incredibly intelligent, extremely well educated (and this can't be stressed enough), highly analytical, devoid of bias and with the ability to be fair-minded.......

And the rest of us mere mortals who are incapable of having an original thought enter our feeble mulch-filled brains.

210318-sheep-in-a-field-c-tim-scrivener-2122015-34461 (1).jpg

It's obvious that intelligent people are going to be a minority. That's a fact of nature.

I didn't ever claim to be unbiased though. It was quite famously said of me that I'm very clear which side of the street I'm on, and so no one need think that I'm going to be fair minded to areseholes who wish my people harm or steal their liberties.

The reason I challenge some of the corrosive bullshit here is twofold. Yes I can see WB fighting on his own with great intentions against the odds and it's therefore my natural instinct to stand beside him, but more importantly it's possible that some of the youngsters reading this will think again. I want them to see that they have wonderful opportunities to think for themselves and achieve fantastic things instead of listening to the desolate philosophy of despair and mediocrity which is prevalent in those who have believed the bullshit and taken their ranks in the army of quietly desperate people.

I'm speaking to them and if only one of them reconsiders the idea of keeping his mouth shut for the sake of not standing out from the herd, it'd be worth writing a book. So fine - try and motivate a crowd reaction. It's not a new idea and it often seems to work in the short term, but it usually leaves behind a few ideas after the stoning.

You continue to tell the kids to wear their own stupidity like a badge of honour and I'll continue to tell them the truth. You tell them to do what they're told according to some entrenched false dogma and I'll continue to tell them to claim their birthright, which belongs to them alone.