+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeffrey Has Gone

Re: Jeffrey Has Gone

Bad energy though.
    I'm never sure whether I'm angry or just sad about some of the stuff some people say here.

It seems like three people have missed the point.

Lifeonmars said
    One of the faults of the Politcs board is it's lack of alternative views , however disagreeable or alternative it maybe to your view.

The three I mentioned post far more than anyone else and are also proud of their non mainstream views. So what are the alternative views that are lacking?

I think he was alluding to the fact that non mainstream views attract hostility and ,despite what you say there ,are certainly in the minority

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I think he was alluding to the fact that non mainstream views attract hostility and ,despite what you say there ,are certainly in the minority
    Then it's very strange he should use the word 'lack'. Very strange. But you're probably right, he must have chosen words with a different meaning to his intended one. Yes that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It seems like three people have missed the point.

Lifeonmars said
    One of the faults of the Politcs board is it's lack of alternative views , however disagreeable or alternative it maybe to your view.

The three I mentioned post far more than anyone else and are also proud of their non mainstream views. So what are the alternative views that are lacking?
    To be fair, you do spread your propaganda output over two message boards, and just to let you know I will be popping over there to challenge your assumptions when "The Storm" proper arrives. I may invite RonnieBird & life on mars to join me, so that we can enlighten your fellow posters on the other side about your avoidance of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be fair, you do spread your propaganda output over two message boards, and just to let you know I will be popping over there to challenge your assumptions when "The Storm" proper arrives. I may invite RonnieBird & life on mars to join me, so that we can enlighten your fellow posters on the other side about your avoidance of reality
    I propose a three way free transfer, then we could get on with receiving our subliminal messages in peace. Ronnie Bird, did we receive any yesterday and, if so, what did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I propose a three way free transfer, then we could get on with receiving our subliminal messages in peace. Ronnie Bird, did we receive any yesterday and, if so, what did they say?
    I expect so, but I don't watch the One Show or read comics so I don't know what you'd have digested personally.
    I'm not sure which message board WB is talking about actually.