Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
Not sure I called you fickle and people have their right to an opinion just not sure you or walesonline should conclude consensus from a fairly narrow myopic slice of intelligence from social media.

For me this is my 41st year and have never left a game early and have never felt the need to boo or criticise my own team when at the game and certainly not write a blog on it afterwards. But hey ho each to their own.
I said I was fickle because I'm sure that's what some who read what I said would feel about me.

I did not and do not conclude consensus in the reaction on Thursday, there was never going to be that given what I said about the goodwill towards our manager after our promotion, but I was surprised by the degree of criticism. As I said before, our manager clearly felt it was something that he had to address on at least a couple of occasions within the following forty eight hours.

If you think I only write my blog to criticise my team, then I suggest you read a bit more of it - I like to think I am very supportive of the team, and the manager, when I feel they deserve it, but I will confess that so much attritional, set piece orientated, long ball football in recent seasons is grinding me down somewhat.