Re: Head, head, head, head

Haha I didn't realise the ball spent that much time in the air 😂

Ironic how she screams when we score with a header

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    That’s what makes it so funny!

The point does stand though, that sometimes we are crying out for just a bit more composure to bring the ball down rather than just heading it again, but that’s not the Warnock way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post

The point does stand though, that sometimes we are crying out for just a bit more composure to bring the ball down rather than just heading it again, but that’s not the Warnock way.
    This was the 6th minute of injury time in fairness.

Why? It was poor football up to the ball going out to Hoilett and then we scored. Her reaction of making fun of it then celebrating seems to be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    This was the 6th minute of injury time in fairness.
    I get that, I just mean in general. There were times yesterday when our midfield or centre backs have no pressure on them and yet they either don’t get a shout to bring it down or choose to head it forward aimlessly.

Of course I understand the point about the ball being in the air a lot, but the weather surely didn’t want help much on windy situations?

I’d love to see ya play more, ive seen some cracking stuff in the final third under Warnock “these lads can play a bit more than their given credit for” (yeah Neil when you ain’t rollicking them for getting nose bleed near the half way line on an overlap)

Head head hooooof head head head hooooooof head head chest head head....... GET IT ON THE FOOKIN FLOOR YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I get that, I just mean in general. There were times yesterday when our midfield or centre backs have no pressure on them and yet they either don’t get a shout to bring it down or choose to head it forward aimlessly.
    Was my biggest gripe with Gunnar that was, all the time in the wor.. HHOOOOFFF

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Head head hooooof head head head hooooooof head head chest head head....... GET IT ON THE FOOKIN FLOOR YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    And were promoted yeeeeeeeessssss😁😉👍

Still got her own emoji on here, more than most

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Still got her own emoji on here, more than most
    Is that her?! She looks completely different

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Head head hooooof head head head hooooooof head head chest head head....... GET IT ON THE FOOKIN FLOOR
    Head
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Weve all done it, She's being a football fan. love this video

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    If you have not watched this brilliant real fan video with sound. Watch it. With sound. Share it.
    It's funny and so realistic of how a genuine fan sees the game.
    My favourite bit is at the end when Welsh girl turns her phone at the Luton lads and shouts Cheerio.
    Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    If you have not watched this brilliant real fan video with sound. Watch it. With sound. Share it.
    It's funny and so realistic of how a genuine fan sees the game.
    My favourite bit is at the end when Welsh girl turns her phone at the Luton lads and shouts Cheerio.
    Gold.
    not on twitter, is there a link to video.

That minute spell was getting toxic with the fans and loudest I've heard discontent in ages. If the Hoilett cross had flown out for a goal kick then there would've been boos at full time, which would have been ridiculous. Just like it was ridiculous when there was some boos at half time. Our biggest downfall this season will be fans expecting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    It should open on a browser.

Who would have thought a girl would get so excited after experiencing some repeated head.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    In the opening post fella

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    That minute spell was getting toxic with the fans and loudest I've heard discontent in ages. If the Hoilett cross had flown out for a goal kick then there would've been boos at full time, which would have been ridiculous. Just like it was ridiculous when there was some boos at half time. Our biggest downfall this season will be fans expecting too much.
    Yeah while the pass pass hoof etc can be funny (to most) there are those out there that will use it as a way to attack (not the fault of the original person in the tweet obviously before some pedant pipes up)

Remember Manga the promotion season getting mental stick off one guy all season, and again PL season where he was one of our better better players all season long.

Lets be honest that’s really not pretty is it?

Though it is the reason why I think Aden Flint is 10x more likely to be successful at Warnock’s Cardiff than Bobby Reid.

Despite the fact Bobby Reid is 10x the football player Aden Flint is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Lets be honest that’s really not pretty is it?

Though it is the reason why I think Aden Flint is 10x more likely to be successful at Warnock’s Cardiff than Bobby Reid.

Despite the fact Bobby Reid is 10x the football player Aden Flint is.
    In fairness I think the fact it was the 95th minute meant it made more sense to play like that.

In the opening post fella
    Thanks, clicked on that but cant see video, then again I cant make fking head nor tail of twitter lol.