+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hoilett

Hoilett

Has to start doesn't he? We looked far more dangerous down that side once he came on

Re: Hoilett

He runs out of ideas when playing a full game

Yes but not instead of Murphy. Whyte didn't look like anything special on the right. Murphy missed a lot of chances, but created a lot of them himself and many more for others. Hoilett looked just as dangerous when he came on and got the assist.
    Murphy and Hoilett for me

Quote Originally Posted by whittschurch View Post
    Yes but not instead of Murphy. Whyte didn't look like anything special on the right. Murphy missed a lot of chances, but created a lot of them himself and many more for others. Hoilett looked just as dangerous when he came on and got the assist.
    Agreed

If Murphy hoilett Mendez and whyte stay fit- that’s pretty decent for this level I think.

Murphy is great going forward and has good ball control, but he can't match Junior's delivery. He was having some joy going down the left in the first half but his final balls in were useless.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Murphy is great going forward and has good ball control, but he can't match Junior's delivery. He was having some joy going down the left in the first half but his final balls in were useless.
    His dive was a fecking joke as well

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Be nice if he had midfield runners to aim for

Whyte was understandably nervous on his home debut but I saw enough in him to think he could be a star for us in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Whyte was understandably nervous on his home debut but I saw enough in him to think he could be a star for us in the future.
    Yeah I hope you're right, needs to be eased in gently though and I think Hoilett should start for now

Quote Originally Posted by whittschurch View Post
    Start with them and if not working then change it.....