+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alternative: Luton Towns forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Luton Towns forum

Luton is rough as ****. Lots of angry, scummy white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Really ?
    Where in Luton are you seeing all these white kids ? Also, why do you regard white kids as "scummy" ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Really ?
    Where in Luton are you seeing all these white kids ? Also, why do you regard white kids as "scummy" ?
    I have no idea what street it was on. Why do you care? I don't regard all white kids as scummy. I didn't see any black or Asian kids.

I have no idea what street it was on. Why do you care? I don't regard all white kids as scummy. I didn't see any black or Asian kids.

Are you sure you were in Luton then ?
    It'd be hard not to see any Asian kids in Luton actually, but I was just wondering why it's okay to say "scummy white kids" because, as I said above , if someone used that expression about another race people would be going crackers about it.

It'd be hard not to see any Asian kids in Luton actually, but I was just wondering why it's okay to say "scummy white kids" because, as I said above , if someone used that expression about another race people would be going crackers about it.
    Do you have to know the name of the street you're on to know what town or city you're in? My answer would be "of course not". But I understand some people get confused.

You seem to fancy yourself an expert on Luton and it's population. Can I ask your credentials?

Do you have to know the name of the street you're on to know what town or city you're in? My answer would be "of course not". But I understand some people get confused.

You seem to fancy yourself an expert on Luton and it's population. Can I ask your credentials?
    I did a doctorate in the demographics of Luton and Dunstable

No, I just know the area very well

I did a doctorate in the demographics of Luton and Dunstable

No, I just know the area very well
    So do you refute the possibility of any angry, scummy white kids being there?

Oh come on you feckin white fecker you....

I’m not 100% about this, but I think the abuse and , uh, slavery of ethnic minorities by white europeans for centuries makes it less of an ordeal for ethnic stereotyping to be directed towards a white (especially in a majority white country/city/town) than it is to someone who has brown skin.

If anything, the op is probably being a bit prejudiced towards the working classes and people who are unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Oh come on you feckin white fecker you....

I’m not 100% about this, but I think the abuse and , uh, slavery of ethnic minorities by white europeans for centuries makes it less of an ordeal for ethnic stereotyping to be directed towards a white (especially in a majority white country/city/town) than it is to someone who has brown skin.

If anything, the op is probably being a bit prejudiced towards the working classes and people who are unemployed.
    Yeah if anything he's targeting working class people , which I don't specially like. Your own comment " you white fecker" would also attract pandemonium if you applied it to another race though, wouldn't it ?

If racism is a terrible thing which we must protect one group of people from, why is it perfectly okay for another group of people to have to put up with it ? What about violence - do white peoples deserve violence too ?

In the past , manipulative interests encouraged hatred and contempt toward black people , now the same class of people who profited from that are encouraging hatred and contempt toward white people

Thank God there's none of that going on in Cardiff!