+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative: Luton Towns forum

International

Re: Alternative: Luton Towns forum

Luton is so bad when the girls want to go uot on a weekend they go to dDnstable. now that is one hot place on a friday night.
    best kept secret in England lol

Re: Luton Towns forum

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    youre a strange little ****er arent you walesbales
    Well I'm not WB for a start, and actually I'm not generally considered to be a " strange little ****er" in the wider world.
    Maybe you find what I say, and maybe what WB says strange, but if you do then maybe you should cast your net a bit further than the end of the street for ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Oh come on you feckin white fecker you....

I’m not 100% about this, but I think the abuse and , uh, slavery of ethnic minorities by white europeans for centuries makes it less of an ordeal for ethnic stereotyping to be directed towards a white (especially in a majority white country/city/town) than it is to someone who has brown skin.

If anything, the op is probably being a bit prejudiced towards the working classes and people who are unemployed.
    Yeah if anything he's targeting working class people , which I don't specially like. Your own comment " you white fecker" would also attract pandemonium if you applied it to another race though, wouldn't it ?

If racism is a terrible thing which we must protect one group of people from, why is it perfectly okay for another group of people to have to put up with it ? What about violence - do white peoples deserve violence too ?

In the past , manipulative interests encouraged hatred and contempt toward black people , now the same class of people who profited from that are encouraging hatred and contempt toward white people

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So do you refute the possibility of any angry, scummy white kids being there?

Wouldn't go that far, but you don't see many white people in Luton except when there are protests and marches there.
    I'd certainly doubt that you'd see groups of white kids there very often. Maybe on estates around the town , but not in the town itself.

I still wonder though why you describe working white class kids as scummy though to be honest. As I said earlier, I'm in favour of freedom of speech and I don't personally want to censor you, but it is a racist comment and I repeat that if you said it about any other racial group the word police would be after you.