+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reading Away sold out already?!

Ticket Office

Once again e ticketing isn't working and the only number I have for the ticket office simply has an engaged tone.

Does anybody have an alternative number or one that places you in a queue?

Thanks

Re: Ticket Office

They’re most probably serving fans who have queued outside

I just spoke to the ticket office and they told me that general allocation to Reading has sold out

You can use this number for the stadium 029 2064 3600 And I believe it option one for the ticket office

Reading Away sold out already?!

Saying Sold Out on line and can't get through to the ticket office.....

Sure not? The ticketing restrictions for this are a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I just spoke to the ticket office and they told me that general allocation to Reading has sold out

You can use this number for the stadium 029 2064 3600 And I believe it option one for the ticket office
    Just got off the phone to them 5 minutes ago and they said they've sold out. 11/19 aways last year counts for nothing, ridiculous selling criteria just because I couldn't make Wigan

Re: Reading Away sold out already?!

It’s Reading’s fault, only allocating 2200 tickets

Clubs a joke

They aren’t online so I assume they’re gone

Quote Originally Posted by DinasBluebird View Post
    Just got off the phone to them 5 minutes ago and they said they've sold out. 11/19 aways last year counts for nothing, ridiculous selling criteria just because I couldn't make Wigan
    I was on holiday when the Wigan game was played! And I did over 10 aways last year......

Good to see that my 4 x Membership money has been well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Clubs a joke
    Reduced their away end from 4,000+ to 2,200 because they wanted to incorporate a "singing section" close to the away fans... this despite only selling 16,319 for their home opener against Sheffield Wednesday (in a 24,000+ seater) so god knows how many will turn up on a Sunday at 12pm.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Sold out and no further allocation as per the ticket office

Why do the club advertise e ticketing as an option, let you choose the Reading fixture then not allow you to add even one ticket to the basket?

Ridiculously bad priority system followed by an even worse way of dealing with fans.

Just spoke to ticket office.

All gone apparently and they had to turn people away who had queued outside.

The girl also said that they are unlikely to get any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I was on holiday when the Wigan game was played! And I did over 10 aways last year......

Same here. Couldn't do Wigan and plenty of aways in the bank last season.

Pi$$ed right off.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Why do the club advertise e ticketing as an option, let you choose the Reading fixture then not allow you to add even one ticket to the basket?

Ridiculously bad priority system followed by an even worse way of dealing with fans.
    Who ever came up with the ticketing allocation rules is clearly a moron, rewarding people who have been to one away game this season that lots of people couldn't make, ahead of people who followed the team around the country last year.

Laughable.

If anyone has any tickets for sale, please let me know... couldn't get one

Who ever came up with the ticketing allocation rules is clearly a moron, rewarding people who have been to one away game this season that lots of people couldn't make, ahead of people who followed the team around the country last year.

Laughable.
    The club don't half go out of the way to alienate it's own fans at times.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Same here. Couldn't do Wigan and plenty of aways in the bank last season.

Pi$$ed right off.

Laughable.
    Abertawe Town game will be interesting, only 1650 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by DinasBluebird View Post
    This decision is incredible. Who was responsible for this outrage? (I’m being serious by the way)

Abertawe Town game will be interesting, only 1650 tickets
    I wasn't overly hopeful of getting one of those having not done Wigan but the Jack away game and probably Bristol City have gone for a burton definitely with that shambles this morning.

Train tickets were booked for Reading well before the ticket release as giving priority to one away game (the first) is virtually unprecedented certainly at City. Thought I was virtually guaranteed having racked up so many last season. You live and learn.

I am all for serving fans who have queued but don't add a link to the e-ticketing page that quite clearly did not work.
    The ticket office have been bad for a while but that was poor to say the least.

Clubs a joke
    Notwithstanding Reading’s role in this, the criteria smacks of I’m alright Jack from those who went last week. It’s appalling.

This situation only comes up for certain games - Reading due to reduced allocation, the Jacks obviously, possibly Bristol and Brentford due to small away end. It’ll also be an issue if we get promoted again.

But couldn’t the club, as per a lot of other clubs, have a clearly defined points based system so everybody knows where they will stand? This could be used season after season. It still rewards those loyal fans who attend a large number of away games. Nobody can honestly say that they thought the qualifying criteria for Reading away would if you’d gone to the Wogan game only.

Anyone been in the home end at reading?

Clubs a joke
    I'm fine as I went to Wigan but there's only one club who should take the blame for this shambles and it's Cardiff and their incredibly stupid/naive sale structure.

Not that it makes a difference if they are.

Kept refreshing at 10am. They appeared available then you could no put even one ticket in the basket.

The club are taking the pi$$.

Anyone been in the home end at reading?
    Just tried that.

You need a previous booking ID unless there is a way around that of which I would be interested.