+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reading Away sold out already?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ticket Office

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    This situation only comes up for certain games - Reading due to reduced allocation, the Jacks obviously, possibly Bristol and Brentford due to small away end. It’ll also be an issue if we get promoted again.

But couldn’t the club, as per a lot of other clubs, have a clearly defined points based system so everybody knows where they will stand? This could be used season after season. It still rewards those loyal fans who attend a large number of away games. Nobody can honestly say that they thought the qualifying criteria for Reading away would if you’d gone to the Wogan game only.
    I didn't and I've been royally screwed in relation to the rail tickets I've booked.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I didn't and I've been royally screwed in relation to the rail tickets I've booked.
    Royally screwed? That is genius - I hope you meant it!

You have my full sympathy for the wasted train fare and the crazy ticket priority system.

This club behaves like a ****ing league two team. Why wouldn't it have been so hard to give season ticket holders with 8+ aways last season one day of priority, then season ticket holders and members who went to Wigan. Spitting in the face of the people who followed them up and down last season, getting ****ing embarrassed for the most of it. Whoever set up that criteria, and some one did, and i'm sure they read the board... because they all do down there, you are a ****ing useless slug of a human. You had one job, and you failed. Well done. They KNOW we could've taken 4000, pushing 4500 if they had forced Reading, utterly pathetic. I hope we give them the same treatment back. Which we won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    This club behaves like a ****ing league two team. Why wouldn't it have been so hard to give season ticket holders with 8+ aways last season one day of priority, then season ticket holders and members who went to Wigan. Spitting in the face of the people who followed them up and down last season, getting ****ing embarrassed for the most of it. Whoever set up that criteria, and some one did, and i'm sure they read the board... because they all do down there, you are a ****ing useless slug of a human. You had one job, and you failed. Well done. They KNOW we could've taken 4000, pushing 4500 if they had forced Reading, utterly pathetic. I hope we give them the same treatment back. Which we won't.
    Last season was similar at times (although better than this shambles). Used to go from 6+ aways to zero with no inbetween. Bizzare tbh.