+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Patterson after winner

Patterson after winner

Just noticed on the highlights - he doesn’t celebrate with everyone else just runs up to their keeper and gives him what looks like a mouthful of abuse.

Have they got previous?

Re: Patterson after winner

Probably down to the appalling time-wasting the keeper was involved in at the end of the match.

Haha that's Paterson for you 😂

Keeper went down in his area during a pause for a free kick by halfway after they scored. May have been cramp given the amount of 5 yard passes he had to play mind.

Paterson just doesn't celebrate like everyone else. Such a character, not everyone's cup of tea but he is probably vital a vital personality to have at the club.

I lip-read him saying "I've got the MD 20/20 on ice, if you're up for it pal".

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Keeper went down in his area during a pause for a free kick by halfway after they scored. May have been cramp given the amount of 5 yard passes he had to play mind.

Paterson just doesn't celebrate like everyone else. Such a character, not everyone's cup of tea but he is probably vital a vital personality to have at the club.
    Absolute legend if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Probably down to the appalling time-wasting the keeper was involved in at the end of the match.
    I would definitely say this

“Unlucky you time wasting cunt”

The man is a type that would get you up, I remember playing parks footy like this .

No surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I would definitely say this

“Unlucky you time wasting ****”

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Take out the unlucky on second thoughts as he did go past a bit fast.

International

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I lip-read him saying "I've got the MD 20/20 on ice, if you're up for it pal".
    Can we still buy 20/20. i loved the strawberry one!!

Paterson had every right to have a go at him but Luton players had more reason to rip into him, he went down time wasting when the 5 minute board went up. I was shouting for the 4th official to take the board down and wait until the play acting was over and then raise the board with the revised added time, he obviously didn’t hear me, as I’m sure he would have😂. Well done the ref though for ignoring the 5 minutes & adding on the extra 3/4 for the ‘keeper’s antics. It come back and bit him on the arse, cheatsies comes to provesies😂😂😂