+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Car park, Saturday.

Car park, Saturday.

Anyone else on here caught out by the car park being closed 30 minutes before kick-off on Saturday.

We arrived at 2.35 to find cones across the entrance and a couple of cars waiting to go in. I went to find out what was happening and was told that for Health & Safety reasons that parking facilities had to be closed 30 minutes before KO. That this had been the policy all through the premier League season. For a number of reasons , including health, I didn't Have a ST last season. We bought a parking permit this year because we didn't want to have to get to the ground an hour before KO. The parking attendant pointed out that in the small print on the back of the permit it does inform you of this. Obviously my fault for not reading the small print (but who dors?). What it does say in fact is - if you arrive less than 30 mins before KO you MAY not be allowed in. As you can imagine I weren't 'appy!

Re: Car park, Saturday.

So what happened? Did you move the cones and drive in anyway, park elsewhere or park in KFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    So what happened? Did you move the cones and drive in anyway, park elsewhere or park in KFC?
    CP58 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    CP58 ...
    😂

Asda's of course, got out afterwards very quickly and home (Talbot Green) by 5.40.

Anyone want to purchase a parking permit?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Asda's of course, got out afterwards very quickly and home (Talbot Green) by 5.40.

Was it really that quick getting out of the Asda car park? Every time I've parked there I've been trapped for at least 45 minutes after the end of the game!

Asda have had the cameras refitted, probably explains that you so quick leaving. Lots not prepared to take on Parking eye in small claims court any longer.

Missed the last 2 goals, I take it

No, there for the final whistle. The part of Asda that we were in was quite empty when we parked, it was at the end where the TV people park their vehicles and the Luton team bus was up there. We then came out near the roundabout where Maplins used to be and we had the right of way all the way out.

Waited by jubilee Park for the Barry bus which came at 6 o'clock was home by quarter to 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Waited by jubilee Park for the Barry bus which came at 6 o'clock was home by quarter to 7.
    I might do that next Saturday home game(which is a month away), is Barry nice?