+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Newquays Finest Start

Should Newquays Finest Start

Think I would start young Vassell away at reading tell him to just attack the penalty box, with his powerful fast runs as he looks a very good strong athlete .

If he doesn't score , he will attract the fouls , and create chances for others.

Didn't realise he was a cousin of the very talented Darius Vassell.

Re: Should Newquays Finest Start

No! He's clearly our new super sub.

So you’ve based he’s the “second coming” on 6 minutes

yep

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think I would start young Vassell away at reading tell him to just attack the penalty box, with his powerful fast runs as he looks a very good strong athlete .

If he doesn't score , he will attract the fouls , and create chances for others.

Didn't realise he was a cousin of the very talented Darius Vassell.
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see him as our no.1 striker by Christmas.

Still wondering why Bogle wasn’t given a chance last week.

Nice to have options, and Vassell can also play off the striker . Not looking good for Ward, who’s finally not injured as well

Only the manager knows who's performing in training but it's great that he's got so many options.
    I can see the logic of starting Vassel because he'll be on a natural high after his match winning debut, and confidence is everything for a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Nice to have options, and Vassell can also play off the striker . Not looking good for Ward, who’s finally not injured as well
    I can see Bogle following Tomlin out the door very soon. Our Neil doesn't easily forgive .

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Im a romantic City fan at heart clinging onto any positve I can , (luves me club i does)😍😍🤩

You aren’t funny. Not even slightly. The laughing smileys won’t adjust that for you.

The board is all about posting opinions and having debate.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You aren’t funny. Not even slightly. The laughing smileys won’t adjust that for you.

The man is a first class tit

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlu View Post
    Gets tiresome

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlu View Post
    Gets tiresome

Well you “schoolyard bullies” definitely killed this thread !!!

No wonder people are moaning about the quality of posts on this board, well you two have proved it true .

If you ain’t got nothing constructive to say, “don’t say it” (3 thousand smiley faces)
    gotta put one, just to make your blood boil even more ok two make that 3

Well you “schoolyard bullies” definitely killed this thread !!!

No wonder people are moaning about the quality of posts on this board, well you two have proved it true .

If you ain’t got nothing constructive to say, “don’t say it” (3 thousand smiley faces)
    gotta put one, just to make your blood boil even more ok two make that 3
    Stating that someone isn’t funny, and that a posting style is tiresome isn’t bullying.

How did I know you were gonna trounce that line out “no wonder people are moaning about the board”

Doubled up with the “bullying” line. We’re all grown ups here. You just don’t seem to like ha if your feet unsettled as you’ve been here since the dinosaurs.

As for post quality, I contribute plenty to football debate. Cheers.

Here’s your ball back.. you can go home now.

T
    Stating that someone isn’t funny, and that a posting style is tiresome isn’t bullying.

How did I know you were gonna trounce that line out “no wonder people are moaning about the board”

Doubled up with the “bullying” line. We’re all grown ups here. You just don’t seem to like ha if your feet unsettled as you’ve been here since the dinosaurs.

As for post quality, I contribute plenty to football debate. Cheers.

Here’s your ball back.. you can go home now.
    But WHO are you stranger ????

Nameless, faceless tinternet bullying warrior (yes, another one , or two)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

That could be because he isn't up to the mark. Nor is Madine or Ward. Hope the new guy is the second coming....

T

But WHO are you stranger ????

Nameless, faceless tinternet bullying warrior (yes, another one , or two)
    Oh look the guy that was being bullied now name calling, the guy that was complaining about the quality of posts and pointing out people are bothered by it is now lowering the quality himself. Oh the hypocrisy.

I’ve got nothing to hide, you don’t need to know who I am for the relevance of this conversation, it I’m not an internet warrior. I’d have to actually be nothing off to be considered one for a start.

You’re struggling here. I’ll leave you be before you struggle to tread water...
    The smart thing now would be to leave the conversation go, I’m obviously out, so you really don’t have to reply.

But you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That could be because he isn't up to the mark. Nor is Madine or Ward. Hope the new guy is the second coming....
    New fella impressed me Saturday

Been to the dentist, so can’t talk at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    You are quite funny from time to time, that drunk me line was a guddun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Did well up at Wigan. Seems to know where the net is.
    I haven’t written him off yet

If I had to guess, I'd say that, assuming Mendez-Laing is still out, Hoilett, or possibly Vaulks, for Whyte would be the only change on Sunday, We've got five matches in twelve days starting on Sunday, so I would expect to see some squad rotation during that time with Vassell getting a chance in the starting line up.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say that, assuming Mendez-Laing is still out, Hoilett, or possibly Vaulks, for Whyte would be the only change on Sunday, We've got five matches in twelve days starting on Sunday, so I would expect to see some squad rotation during that time with Vassell getting a chance in the starting line up.
    I'd go with the same starting 11 assuming NML is still out Whyte will need a run of games to gain confidence and get up to speed, Paterson needs game time having not been involved in pre season games and the threat from a strong bench Vassel, Hoilett and Bogle should be enough to make a positive impact when required

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Reading are weak in the air at the back with Morrison injured so we need to expose that especially at set pieces.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Reading are weak in the air at the back with Morrison injured so we need to expose that especially at set pieces.
    It sounds like you know what you're talking about... But considering Miazga is seemly taller and stronger in the air than Michael Morrison, I don't know how you've come to that conclusion.

Pearcey, can you chime in on this one, please?