+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    https://twitter.com/Arron_banks/stat...47086616010752

When even Julia Hartley-Brewer thinks you have gone too far you know you must be a right twat.
    They’re both awful human beings in fairness. He edges it though, the day he gets his comeuppance will be a sweet one.

Still don't get why this sixteen year old girl appears to be so hated? I read charges of hypocrisy against her, but is that enough to explain her vilification by some?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Still don't get why this sixteen year old girl appears to be so hated? I read charges of hypocrisy against her, but is that enough to explain her vilification by some?
    I certainly don't hate her. I've never met her.
    Some people can see that a child is being exploited in this campaign. I'm not sure it's a good idea putting a young girl through this crossing.

It has become a media circus now.
    I will certainly admit one thing... She is a very clever and beautifully spoken young girl and I imagine she will have a lifetime career in politics. Her command of English leaves many British children of her age adrift.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I certainly don't hate her. I've never met her.
    Some people can see that a child is being exploited in this campaign. I'm not sure it's a good idea putting a young girl through this crossing.

It has become a media circus now.
    I will certainly admit one thing... She is a very clever and beautifully spoken young girl and I imagine she will have a lifetime career in politics. Her command of English leaves many British children of her age adrift.
    Some think it's a child being exploited.

But others would just call her bonkers. Am i right, alwaysaway2?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some think it's a child being exploited.

But others would just call her bonkers. Am i right, alwaysaway2?
    She's bonkers.

Bonkers means many things and enthusiastic about her cause... she is.

City fans go bonkers when City score. Last Saturday 96th minute.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    She's bonkers.

Bonkers means many things and enthusiastic about her cause... she is.

City fans go bonkers when City score. Last Saturday 96th minute.
    That's a pretty good reply.

I mean it's total bollocks and no one would believe it for a second, but under the circumstances quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    She's become (partly by being in the right place at the right time as another poster said ) the face of a movement of growing awareness and urgency, and has taken to that role impressively and eloquently.

She's not rude, arrogant or insulting in any way. Her crimes apparently are being young, autistic and a girl. Why those are considered negatives says a lot about the people attacking her and nothing about her. It's as simple as that really.