Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
You really don’t see your problem at all, do you? Ever read “captive state” by Monbiot? You see, Britain has allowed foreign investment for some time. Even my country own one of the best areas I London. Foreign banking own your road projects. Down town London is only foreign, because British citizens can’t afford housing starting at 700k.
And you think Polish people out and Brexit will fix that? If so, your market would collapse, and you will be even poorer.. But brexit will never happen, because you have nothing to trade. Sorry mate, you are stuck in the larger community with common rules.. Even us, who are not members have to abide by them because of trade deals. The problem again isn’t within the Eu. The larger population is Asians, who really dosent have the means to do anything as single people, and their countries economics really on exports.
Welcome to the world mate 🤗
Didn’t vote on Brexit and avoid news regarding it like the plague. Wasn’t aware me saying I don’t want a global government because I want our own making rules for the county was even close to needing a brexit reply... but there you are.

Happy for anyone worker of any nationality to stay in the country.