+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Re: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I see someone has had a few drinks
    Drinks have nothing to do with it! This thread is a perfect example of stupidity..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Drinks have nothing to do with it! This thread is a perfect example of stupidity..
    You're boasting about how much you earn and owning a jazz bass on a Cardiff City messageboard at 11:30 on a Tuesday night, those aren't the actions of a sober man

Want to make a bet? Not that im a prick. That I am. Just bought myself a Turkish fender jazz bass to hang in my hall. Name your wager on me not being who I say I am, and I’m on ��how much? 1000? 100? Or maybe a 5’er, so you can afford it?
    A Turkish Fender Jazz? I can't say I've ever heard of such a thing. And why is it hanging in the hall? Why didn't you buy an American one and play it?

Why do I get the feeling that those criticising this girl are probably the same ones that don’t recycle and use their cars to drive 400 yards down the road to do the shopping in Asda.

She is way more eloquent in her second language than most people are in their first.

She should move to the states and attempt to become president. She is without any shadow of a doubt more suitable than the current pustule they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that those criticising this girl are probably the same ones that don’t recycle and use their cars to drive 400 yards down the road to do the shopping in Asda.

She is way more eloquent in her second language than most people are in their first.

She should move to the states and attempt to become president. She is without any shadow of a doubt more suitable than the current pustule they have.

Any chance of moving this to the politics forum?

I've no idea but your 100% off the mark. The environmental and CC zealots and their supporters claim the moral high ground as if everyone else is dumping toxic waste in their back garden every night. Personally I care 100% for the environment as do most like me, but we don't lecture everyone else on how good we are, flying around the world then paying people to plant trees for us. Tell that little snivelling brat to to China and by bike, too..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I've no idea but your 100% off the mark. The environmental and CC zealots and their supporters claim the moral high ground as if everyone else is dumping toxic waste in their back garden every night. Personally I care 100% for the environment as do most like me, but we don't lecture everyone else on how good we are, flying around the world then paying people to plant trees for us. Tell that little snivelling brat to to China and by bike, too..
    So it’s an age thing ? Or a pride thing ?

To put those things above an opportunity to SAVE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE seems a teeny tiny touch pig-headed....if you catch my drift.

By the way, you SHOULD be lecturing other people because the shitty habits they have are affecting YOUR wellbeing and the well-being of the animals and plants (and other stuff) that you care about 100%.

Oh and BTW, I’m not 100% off the mark. Maybe 7%.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's a sad fact of life that whenever somebody has the conviction and courage to stick their head above the parapet and try to make a difference there's always a certain kind of person who's never stood for anything who'll find things to try and bring them down, usually along the lines of "but you don't live an utterly perfect existence in relation to the thing you're trying to change." Apparently you're one of those people but thankfully there's plenty like her too
    Spot on

This board seems to have more than it's fair share too.

Is absolutely correct.

You don't have to live like a monk on a mountain to have a view on climate change and want things to get better.

There's absolutely nothing she could do differently to not be called a snivelling brat by our "100%" committed friend above, or other insults. That's what you get for putting your head above the parapet. Good on her, hopefully she gets a lot more support than criticism as time goes on.

Why are you so angry with her? She's not lecturing, she's trying to bring to attention that action needs to be taken now. I know it's embarrassing that it's had to be a 16 year old girl that's taken the lead on this huge matter, I'm embarrassed too, but I respect her for it.

It's clearly triggered a lot of insecurities in you though, I mean calling a 16 year old who's stood up and made a speech in front of the United Nations a "little snivelling brat"? She's stronger and has got more courage and conviction than you and I put together and I'm not threatened by that, you (and plenty of others) scream of it though.

My generation have made a mess of things in so many ways, I'm thankful that some youngsters appear to have more sense than we do.

Why are you so angry with her? She's not lecturing, she's trying to bring to attention that action needs to be taken now. I know it's embarrassing that it's had to be a 16 year old girl that's taken the lead on this huge matter, I'm embarrassed too, but I respect her for it.

It's clearly triggered a lot of insecurities in you though, I mean calling a 16 year old who's stood up and made a speech in front of the United Nations a "little snivelling brat"? She's stronger and has got more courage and conviction than you and I put together and I'm not threatened by that, you (and plenty of others) scream of it though.
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?
    great episode

Why are you so angry about it?

great episode
    And that's the real quiz

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My generation have made a mess of things in so many ways, I'm thankful that some youngsters appear to have more sense than we do.
    I can understand why people in fossil fuels, or even politicians or journalists who are lobbied by or in the pay of fossil fuel giants, are attacking her.

But normal people? The type who usually call the young generation lazy and self obsessed? That I do not understand.

Want to make a bet? Not that im a prick. That I am. Just bought myself a Turkish fender jazz bass to hang in my hall. Name your wager on me not being who I say I am, and I’m on 👌how much? 1000? 100? Or maybe a 5’er, so you can afford it?
    No class.

I am one that critises this girl and the rebellion .

I rather them be in work than interrupting hard working folks lives just because they can.

I recycle 4 ways and plant trees and flowers .

Intelligent folk don't need the lecture and let's be fair they are more likely be the ones to recycle.

Jesus brainiac! It is easy science! its called CO2 and Greenhouse effect.. If its not in balance we will fry... Easy physics..
    Why the **** would it be? Are you really so dumb you deny plastic pollution and CO2 is a problem? Ok, I've spent the last five days in hotels and on 6 different planes.. It didnt help global warming and it did make my ass sore - a bit anyways.. But with 60quid an hour and tinder, I'm ok mate..
    Imagine having to tell a messageboard how much you earn. A board full of people who don’t know you.

You have a good football philosophy, but the rest of your character just screams idiot.

You seem to struggle with British banter, which is understandable, and you get a fair bit of abuse but not before you’ve probably had a cocky little remark of your own.

It’s great that you’re earning well, and making good use of tinder, but using that to belittle someone because you can’t banter is just a bit cringey, shall we say.

Why the **** would it be? Are you really so dumb you deny plastic pollution and CO2 is a problem? Ok, I've spent the last five days in hotels and on 6 different planes.. It didnt help global warming and it did make my ass sore - a bit anyways.. But with 60quid an hour and tinder, I'm ok mate..
    This is very cringeworthy, how insecure do you have to be to say shit like this?

Like reading trump fans/republicans on reddit looking at the state of some of the replies to this thread (they were calling a young kid who got a slap off a big hard republican man for not taking his hat off “a libtard” and “liberal pussy” the other day. But the idiots calling out this young girl on here ain’t far off.

If that was my kid, or some other kid from my local area I’d be proud as **** for the fact she’s standing up and making her voice heard. Good on her. The fact the idiots have to resort to name calling like brat/rich etc so s crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am one that critises this girl and the rebellion .

I rather them be in work than interrupting hard working folks lives just because they can.

I recycle 4 ways and plant trees and flowers .

Intelligent folk don't need the lecture and let's be fair they are more likely be the ones to recycle.
    I think there's a generation of people who like being lectured to, whether about what to eat, what to say, how to travel and how often, what to wear, what to think, and what to say. The big problem is, they're 'right' and everyone else is 'wrong', and heaven help you if you criticise them. The reaction on here to my comments about her suggests as much..

The resentment of some towards young people with hopeful aspirations and bit of fire in their belly is very odd tbh.

I think there's a generation of people who like being lectured to, whether about what to eat, what to say, how to travel and how often, what to wear, what to think, and what to say. The big problem is, they're 'right' and everyone else is 'wrong', and heaven help you if you criticise them. The reaction on here to my comments about her suggests as much..
    I think there's a breed of person who believes, with no real justification, that they're an expert in everything.