+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

I wonder what the carbon footprint and the risk to life that will occur will be if her dangerous yacht crossing gets into difficulty.

The media are responsible for this circus which is causing global climate damage just by the story coverage.

World's gone mad.

Re: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Yeah, imagine how stupid she's going to look if she did help reduce fossil fuel pollution, provide us all with a better quality of life and make the world cleaner but climate change still occurred. I can't understand why anyone would want to support that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I wonder what the carbon footprint and the risk to life that will occur will be if her dangerous yacht crossing gets into difficulty.

The media are responsible for this circus which is causing global climate damage just by the story coverage.

World's gone mad.
    Don’t think it’s gone mad. But the stupidity is right up there! Also a fair share of denial I would say.
    Dangerous yacht crossing? Really? 😂 **** me..

How much did that yacht cost. How is this crap setting an example. Who else can afford to travel this way. Total bollocks like her campaigning.

Taken to and from the yacht in a tender with a petrol motor. Hilarious.

How much did that yacht cost. How is this crap setting an example. Who else can afford to travel this way. Total bollocks like her campaigning.

I agree that the alternatives to the use of fossil fuel transport are not yet fully developed, so a yacht is a bit unreal as an alternative. However it is people like GT who ensure that our unhealthy reliance on fossil fuel is kept in the mainstream news and continues to apply pressure and support for alternatives such as electric vehicles and solar power.

I'm not sure you've fully grasped what she's trying to achieve, and is succeeding to an extent. If people are talking about her and her cause on a footy messageboard then she's certainly getting her message across.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I agree that the alternatives to the use of fossil fuel transport are not yet fully developed, so a yacht is a bit unreal as an alternative. However it is people like GT who ensure that our unhealthy reliance on fossil fuel is kept in the mainstream news and continues to apply pressure and support for alternatives such as electric vehicles and solar power.

I'm not sure you've fully grasped what she's trying to achieve, and is succeeding to an extent. If people are talking about her and her cause on a footy messageboard then she's certainly getting her message across.
    She is brain washing us all ,and winning .

When we havevfinally applied all these eco friendly changes , and we are bicycling home , with a wind sail attached to our cycle , having visited our open air supermarket which only sells plant food and clothing , then off we go with with our goods hanging from our bike like a french onion seller ,we will have made , and happily she will have become the first millionare created from call of civil disobedience.

Her celebrity parents have already seen a rise in thier fame which is a blessing.

I'm off to build my grandson a carbon lite go kart ,any ideas where i may purchase the materials cheaply like Greta has for her yacht ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    She is brain washing us all.....
    In your case I suspect that would take around fifteen to twenty seconds.

When we havevfinally applied all these eco friendly changes , and we are bicycling home , with a wind sail attached to our cycle , having visited our open air supermarket which only sells plant food and clothing , then off we go with with our goods hanging from our bike like a french onion seller ,we will have made , and happily she will have become the first millionare created from call of civil disobedience.

Her celebrity parents have already seen a rise in thier fame which is a blessing.

I'm off to build my grandson a carbon lite go kart ,any ideas where i may purchase the materials cheaply like Greta has for her yacht ?
    Don't you just love fictional realities

****ing hell

Whilst her message is to be applauded, on this occasion she just needs to download Skype.

World's gone mad.
    It's a sad fact of life that whenever somebody has the conviction and courage to stick their head above the parapet and try to make a difference there's always a certain kind of person who's never stood for anything who'll find things to try and bring them down, usually along the lines of "but you don't live an utterly perfect existence in relation to the thing you're trying to change." Apparently you're one of those people but thankfully there's plenty like her too

She certainly triggers a certain kind of person. Funnily enough they are the usually the first to use the word 'snowflake' too.

We do like to moan

She is attempting to bring the matter of climate change to the world, afterall we havent bothered in the past ( even if we have, its been half arsed ), maybe now is the time to change and protect our world ? ? ?

You fecking idiot! It cost a lot! it didn't cost nothing for the marionette getting it attention... There are loads of idiots denying global warming. Each to their own, and their grandchildren will die. And parts of India and china are soon out of water. Where do you think they will come? Brexit idiots.. As of June 29, the world had used up its quota on sustainable energy. With pretty much shows how much leaches we are...

Im sure "Alwaysaway" is som sort of brain reference.. But fella! This is about marketing research and a global problem!
    The sponsors of this perfectly safe trip have a lot of money in research to make clean energy transport.. Harboring electrics are the biggest research at the moment, and battery science is making progress like CPU was 15 years ago..
    fekk me there are a lot of idiots out there...

Jesus brainiac! It is easy science! its called CO2 and Greenhouse effect.. If its not in balance we will fry... Easy physics..

Sometimes i get a brief reminder why i make more money in a few months than the average Welsh citizen do in a year.. Ohhh dear..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Sometimes i get a brief reminder why i make more money in a few months than the average Welsh citizen do in a year.. Ohhh dear..
    Bet your arse is sore though!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Bet your arse is sore though!
    Why the **** would it be? Are you really so dumb you deny plastic pollution and CO2 is a problem? Ok, I've spent the last five days in hotels and on 6 different planes.. It didnt help global warming and it did make my ass sore - a bit anyways.. But with 60quid an hour and tinder, I'm ok mate..

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    We do like to moan

She is attempting to bring the matter of climate change to the world, afterall we havent bothered in the past ( even if we have, its been half arsed ), maybe now is the time to change and protect our world ? ? ?
    Blue Matt Cudos!

Why the **** would it be? Are you really so dumb you deny plastic pollution and CO2 is a problem? Ok, I've spent the last five days in hotels and on 6 different planes.. It didnt help global warming and it did make my ass sore - a bit anyways.. But with 60quid an hour and tinder, I'm ok mate..
    Whooooosh !

Whooooosh !
    Im not sure that is an over your head sound or a group **** sound.. If its the latter, i agree..

Certain sections of society deny global warming or delay action being taken on the issue - global warming progresses and makes natural weather more extreme - countries in Africa or South America (for example) will eventually become too inhospitable, whether that is just in short run or indeed long term - there will be desperation and fighting for control over limited resources - there will be a greater number of refugees - there will be a crossover between the certain sections of society who denied global warming who don't want to support refugees. And repeat.

It's hyperbole, hopefully, but we know there is money to spend now because Boris Johnson is wasting millions on populist policies and the Chinese government is spending resources eradicating protests groups so why can't the money be spent on projects that effectively respond to global warming issue?

You fecking idiot! It cost a lot! it didn't cost nothing for the marionette getting it attention... There are loads of idiots denying global warming. Each to their own, and their grandchildren will die. And parts of India and china are soon out of water. Where do you think they will come? Brexit idiots.. As of June 29, the world had used up its quota on sustainable energy. With pretty much shows how much leaches we are...

Im sure "Alwaysaway" is som sort of brain reference.. But fella! This is about marketing research and a global problem!
    The sponsors of this perfectly safe trip have a lot of money in research to make clean energy transport.. Harboring electrics are the biggest research at the moment, and battery science is making progress like CPU was 15 years ago..
    fekk me there are a lot of idiots out there...
    You come across as a right prick. I’d wager you earn no more than minimum wage.

I see someone has had a few drinks

You come across as a right prick. I’d wager you earn no more than minimum wage.
    Want to make a bet? Not that im a prick. That I am. Just bought myself a Turkish fender jazz bass to hang in my hall. Name your wager on me not being who I say I am, and I’m on 👌how much? 1000? 100? Or maybe a 5’er, so you can afford it?