+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Undr The Cosh Podcast-Matt Killgallon

Undr The Cosh Podcast-Matt Killgallon

Just listening to it now. Going into detail about a Bollocking Warnock was dishing out after a loss while he was with Sheffield United. Picture the Scene-Warnock had just got out of the shower, bollock naked and still ranting at the players. As he dishes out the abuse he starts to get dressed, that's sort of bad enough. All of a sudden, Warnock puts one leg up on the seating, opens up a big pot of sudocrem and applies a load to the crack of his arse in full view and still dishing out a bollocking! Had me in stitches, if anyone gets the chance, give it a listen.

Re: Undr The Cosh Podcast-Matt Killgallon

Thanks for that, a good listen. Subscribed to under the cosh on podcast app a while back but there are two by the same name and although I never actually got around to giving it a listen I realised I had downloaded the wrong one.

Some good banter and funny stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just listening to it now. Going into detail about a Bollocking Warnock was dishing out after a loss while he was with Sheffield United. Picture the Scene-Warnock had just got out of the shower, bollock naked and still ranting at the players. As he dishes out the abuse he starts to get dressed, that's sort of bad enough. All of a sudden, Warnock puts one leg up on the seating, opens up a big pot of sudocrem and applies a load to the crack of his arse in full view and still dishing out a bollocking! Had me in stitches, if anyone gets the chance, give it a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Thanks for that, a good listen. Subscribed to under the cosh on podcast app a while back but there are two by the same name and although I never actually got around to giving it a listen I realised I had downloaded the wrong one.

Some good banter and funny stories.
    No worries, you can watch them on youtube as well. Check out the Mark Crossley one, ****ing hysterical. And That little shir Leon Knight who played for Swansea, absolutely hates the lady who washes the kit and reckons that she was in with Kenny Jackett and that's why he ended up being bombed out. Plenty of stuff about Warnock, David norris reckoned that if Warnock put you on with a couple of minutes to go then you'd have to give him a percentage of his appearance bonus. Killgallon said that you could bung Warnock a 50 to get out of playing for the reserves...

Had Parkin on my podcast the other week. Well worth a listen if you enjoy Undr the Cosh.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000442497714

https://open.spotify.com/show/7eJA3pdkbRtaSGhZSR7Htd

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    No worries, you can watch them on youtube as well. Check out the Mark Crossley one, ****ing hysterical. And That little shir Leon Knight who played for Swansea, absolutely hates the lady who washes the kit and reckons that she was in with Kenny Jackett and that's why he ended up being bombed out. Plenty of stuff about Warnock, David norris reckoned that if Warnock put you on with a couple of minutes to go then you'd have to give him a percentage of his appearance bonus. Killgallon said that you could bung Warnock a 50 to get out of playing for the reserves...
    Although all of them agreed £50 was good value

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Although all of them agreed £50 was good value
    Yup