+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: US-UK discussing 1st November trade deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: US-UK discussing 1st November trade deal

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It appears the trade deal is the same one that May turned down, so at least we will get to witness the genius of Trumponomics close up! I hope it fails, otherwise you lot are in for a hammering on a similar scale to lardy's Trump Russia Collusion Delusion
    As long as you’re happy WB I’m happy for you that you’ll be able to take such great pleasure.
    Delighted for you mate honest 👍

Re: US-UK discussing 1st November trade deal

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As long as you’re happy WB I’m happy for you that you’ll be able to take such great pleasure.
    Delighted for you mate honest ��
    Thanks mate, much appreciated, but would it be too much to ask for a great awakening to take place among the political heavyweights on here? Opposite viewpoints are contintinually derided, and we always knew there would eventually come down to winners and losers, so are people going to continue to believe these batshit crazy theories that are perpetuated by certain individuals, or are they going to modify their thought processes? I do realise it's a big jump for people to realise that they have been lied to. How about you, will you still be wearing lardy's "Trump Russia Collusion Is Real" t-shirt that you got for Christmas?