+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: READING 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: READING v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

That was abysmal. The entire team collapsed once Pack came off the field. Not that I held much hope for a good performance.

Don't really want to comment much more than that just want to get on with what's left of my weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    If we get rid of Warnock who replaces him? If we end up in a relegation fight he’s the one manager we would want!
    If we end up in a relegation fight it will be because of Warnock, you must see that ? He has created this mess, today we looked a mess, a team thrown together just to get a team out on the pitch. We made Reading look good, a team without a point before todays game. Maybe Warnock is winding down, but teams know what to expect and are capable of withstanding the little we have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    If we end up in a relegation fight it will be because of Warnock, you must see that ? He has created this mess, today we looked a mess, a team thrown together just to get a team out on the pitch. We made Reading look good, a team without a point before todays game. Maybe Warnock is winding down, but teams know what to expect and are capable of withstanding the little we have to offer.
    The problem his early announcement of retirement has created is that players will be thinking to themselves...."Ah, well - if I'm not up to scratch this season, at least I'll get a clean slate next season, when the new manager steps in".

Re: FT: READING 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

It’s my fault 10 mins before kick off I tipped Cardiff to go up, as bad as Cardiff were, reading played well, would of beaten a lot of other teams with performance, game changed when midfielder got injured, too early to panic, NW will get it right

Re: FT: READING 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    It’s my fault 10 mins before kick off I tipped Cardiff to go up, as bad as Cardiff were, reading played well, would of beaten a lot of other teams with performance, game changed when midfielder got injured, too early to panic, NW will get it right
    It's too late mate we are relegated, it's a mess and the end is near.