+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A level grade "boundaries" leak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A level grade "boundaries" leak

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It would happen if 20 percent of the cohorts got a higher mark. If the exam was easy, you would need to be in the top 20 percent to get an A.

For example, say you scored 98% and 20 percent of the class got 99% or more, then you would get a B!
    I see, I was more wondering how you could get 100% in an exam and get a B but I now realise he might have just thought he'd got 100%

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I see, I was more wondering how you could get 100% in an exam and get a B but I now realise he might have just thought he'd got 100%
    As you say, Rudy probably dropped the odd mark and as it was easy, his UMS mark dropped. I needed 90+ in some of my exams to get an A but again, that wasn't reported in the papers cos kIdS hAvE gOt It ToO gOoD tHeSe DaYs is a quick win to sell papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    As you say, Rudy probably dropped the odd mark and as it was easy, his UMS mark dropped. I needed 90+ in some of my exams to get an A but again, that wasn't reported in the papers cos kIdS hAvE gOt It ToO gOoD tHeSe DaYs is a quick win to sell papers.
    snOWflaKE GeNEraTION theY diDN'T FIghT iN tHe WaR lIKe NoNE Of US DiD eITheR