+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ashes - 3rd Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ashes - 3rd Test

To add though that even though it was wonderful to watch yesterday,for me the best team lost and l still believe Australia will go on to win the series

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    To add though that even though it was wonderful to watch yesterday,for me the best team lost and l still believe Australia will go on to win the series
    The Australian team has similar issues to Englands. Dodgy batting line up. They have Smith though.

Its hard to argue the better team lost when they couldnt reach 250 in either innings.

Englands shambolic 1st innings was the reason they would have won. They deserved nothing.

Its wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The Australian team has similar issues to Englands. Dodgy batting line up. They have Smith though.

Its hard to argue the better team lost when they couldnt reach 250 in either innings.

Englands shambolic 1st innings was the reason they would have won. They deserved nothing.

Its wide open.
    Agreed. Smith and Labuschagne are the only Aussies who can bat, while Stokes and Burns are the only ones doing the business for England. Burns is getting found out and I believe England will work out Labuschagne. The Aussies completely lost the plot in that last session.