+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona on ITV4

Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona on ITV4

Tomorrow night. Buzzing with this as it looked like La Liga wouldn't be shown in the UK this year

Re: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona on ITV4

Was in Bilbao last week. Cracking City.

Today then, Friday?

Yeah today 7:45pm

Nice

Bump

Im not sure if i like the editing or not. A bit like watching my son play FIFA. But a fun game 👌
    La Liga, Serie A and premiership for me this year. Not paying 400 for watching Warwick ball..

What a ****ing goal

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    What a ****ing goal
    I hope I have that kind of agility at Aduriz's age (I don't have it now).

Awful game to be fair but superb winning goal. Barcelona without Messi was like Floyd Mayweather without arms!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Awful game to be fair but superb winning goal. Barcelona without Messi was like Floyd Mayweather without arms!
    Disagree. It developed into a chess game, and when going chess it was very fun to watch. The movements in the teams and how they set up was very interesting. Maybe that editing wasn’t so bad after all? And did Athletic really have only Spanish players?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Disagree. It developed into a chess game, and when going chess it was very fun to watch. The movements in the teams and how they set up was very interesting. Maybe that editing wasn’t so bad after all? And did Athletic really have only Spanish players?
    They only sign Basque players, or players who were trained by Basque clubs

Did not know that. Sounds a bit racist though. But probably makes the community better for it football vice.

Barcelona were very wasteful. Dembele was absolute garbage and our wingers looked better than him tonight!

Rakitic was awful when he came on and De Jong looked rushed. Griezmann looked like he was unsure of himself in a Barcelona shirt but to be fair to Athletic they were relentless and worked the nuts off. Lopez and Williams were very good and they probably deserved their win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Barcelona were very wasteful. Dembele was absolute garbage and our wingers looked better than him tonight!

Rakitic was awful when he came on and De Jong looked rushed. Griezmann looked like he was unsure of himself in a Barcelona shirt but to be fair to Athletic they were relentless and worked the nuts off. Lopez and Williams were very good and they probably deserved their win in the end.
    I’m sorry. At some point it suddenly turned to a chess game for me. I found it very entertaining. I didn’t see players anymore, just spaces and movements. It gets like that sometimes 🤷*♂️

Did not know that. Sounds a bit racist though. But probably makes the community better for it football vice.
    Yeah, its also a little bit dodgy legally), but nobody seems bothered to look into it and I don't think anyone's ever really complained about it

Yeah, its also a little bit dodgy legally), but nobody seems bothered to look into it and I don't think anyone's ever really complained about it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXre9HXm5U

decent little video about it.

Finding myself watching Valencia against Real Sociedad in stead of Citeh Tottenham. I am evolving 🤗😂

They are a Basquet case of a club.