+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

He's obviously not going to stop offending, and he's got a few near misses in there. Lock him up and keep him locked up, he's CLEARLY a danger!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...court-16761204

Re: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

He was seen wandering near a school with chloroform ffs, lock him up for life

There’s no room in the prisons. They’re struggling to accommodate 89 Albanians and close to 800 other foreign convicted criminals who our authorities seem reluctant to expel from the country.

Sorry got my facts and figures a bit mixed up there. In fact there are over 12,000 foreign criminals in British jails of whom there are 879 prisoners whose nationality is put down as "unrecorded".

Really worrying reading.
    Don’t think it’s an opportunity to points score on overseas nationals overcrowding prisons but more a damning indictment of the justice system.

Not just the number of offences but you look at the dates and he offends immediately on release, time and time again. And shockingly some of the dates indicate early release!

If this continues this guy will eventually seriously harm a child. It’s inevitable, and sickening that the justice system will release again and again.

Shocking

Think he's only had 16 months again. It's disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Out in a few months. Disgraceful.

What’s it going to take for them to lock this beast up for good? Him actually using his chloroform and syringe, or his knife?

I suppose it's difficult there is so much emphasis put on trying to educate and rehabilitate criminals. However at the same time it's whether the prospect of going back to prison should that be enough of a deterrent.

Then all of a sudden you could make the arguement that these people are mentally ill and then we've got to be seen to supporting them

Me personally I think regardless if you are a danger to someone else's life and are going to be long term then best thing to do is to end their life regardless of condition.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Sorry got my facts and figures a bit mixed up there. In fact there are over 12,000 foreign criminals in British jails of whom there are 879 prisoners whose nationality is put down as "unrecorded".
    Wrong board mate, try here https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...seacity/forum/ - they'll likely enjoy an immigrant bashing and you can discuss the football team too

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Wrong board mate, try here https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...seacity/forum/ - they'll likely enjoy an immigrant bashing and you can discuss the football team too

Think he is a Jack as well he used to comment a whole lot more before the Yanky meltdown

International

What ever makes you think he might be a Jack/
    some poeples powers of deduction truly amaze me. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I just don’t get it, sex offended outside a school with chloroform. If he hadn’t got caught we know what he would have done so why is he getting a short sentence because he was lucky enough to be caught before he could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What ever makes you think he might be a Jack/
    some poeples powers of deduction truly amaze me. :)
    If I'm honest I think you are being a tad sarcastic.

Ms Lane told the court John had 46 offences on his record including five sexual offences and 15 breaches of sexual offence orders.

We knock the US penal system, but in this case, the idea of 3 strikes and you are out surely must work

He should never see the light of day as a free man

A simple statement of facts, no ‘immigrant bashing’. I will not wait for your permission - I am a signed up member of this board and have every right to comment on here. I don’t come on here to abuse the privilege, by criticising or scoring negative points against your club so what’s your objection?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Ms Lane told the court John had 46 offences on his record including five sexual offences and 15 breaches of sexual offence orders.

We knock the US penal system, but in this case, the idea of 3 strikes and you are out surely must work

It's madness isn't it. If he offends again God forbid, there'll be serious questions to answer

Well you can just imagine the outcry if one commented on this lot or tried to expel them, you'd be a Boris /Trump right facist ,who doesnt care for human rights .

Hiya thick racists, <10% of the U.K. prison population are non british:

https://fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners/

https://researchbriefings.files.parl...34/SN04334.pdf

The majority of those are Irish and polish

How do you think that is keeping this guy out of prison?

I thoughts we had a three strikes law, but it just means they get a longer sentence unfortunately and not life.

The US is ****ed, but I’d agree with a law such as this.

A simple statement of facts, no ‘immigrant bashing’. I will not wait for your permission - I am a signed up member of this board and have every right to comment on here. I don’t come on here to abuse the privilege, by criticising or scoring negative points against your club so what’s your objection?
    Your reply to a story about a white British paedophile who's a persistent offender was not to comment on his crimes but to to say that there's a lot of foreign criminals in our jails. That's an odd reaction. And it's not a "statement of facts", you're saying the reason he's not in prison is because they're full of foreign criminals. Which is utter bollocks.

Your reply to a story about a white British paedophile who's a persistent offender was not to comment on his crimes but to to say that there's a lot of foreign criminals in our jails. That's an odd reaction. And it's not a "statement of facts", you're saying the reason he's not in prison is because they're full of foreign criminals. Which is utter bollocks.
    Exactly it’s the reaction of a racist. There is literally nothing linking this story with anyone “foreign” so why even bring it up. Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I thoughts we had a three strikes law, but it just means they get a longer sentence unfortunately and not life.

The US is ****ed, but I’d agree with a law such as this.
    In the US you can get life in prison from shoplifting 3 times it’s a shite law designed to fill their for profit prisons with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    In the US you can get life in prison from shoplifting 3 times it’s a shite law designed to fill their for profit prisons with poor people.
    shoplifting is a crime, lets not forget that

If i was caught accidentally shoplifting twice, i know i would be very careful to pay for my stuff, infact i might write myself a note " I must pay for my shopping "

If i was caught accidentally shoplifting twice, i know i would be very careful to pay for my stuff, infact i might write myself a note " I must pay for my shopping "
    It's not that simple though is it, personally I don't think that a single mother shoplifting nappies for her baby because she can't afford them deserves life in prison

So you think it deserves life in prison after doing it 3 times?

Speeding is a crime as well, should someone go to prison if they do that three times?