+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Exactly the point I was trying to make, speeding is a crime whichever way you paint it.

It’s funny how there should be zero tolerance for certain crimes but not ones Matt could commit.

That’s without ignoring all the societal reasons people do minor crimes.

Matt is a working class tory, worse than that chloroform lad in the link. At least he wants to only **** kids, Matt wants to **** the whole country.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Exactly the point I was trying to make, speeding is a crime whichever way you paint it.

It’s funny how there should be zero tolerance for certain crimes but not ones Matt could commit.

That’s without ignoring all the societal reasons people do minor crimes.

Matt is a working class tory, worse than that chloroform lad in the link. At least he wants to only **** kids, Matt wants to **** the whole country.
    That's the slippery slope. If you don't speak up about things that don't affect you, don't expect anyone to speak on your behalf when things do affect you.

You see it all the time with brexit. There's too many foreigners doing our jobs, oh but my cousin's daughter in law is different because...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's the slippery slope. If you don't speak up about things that don't affect you, don't expect anyone to speak on your behalf when things do affect you.

You see it all the time with brexit. There's too many foreigners doing our jobs, oh but my cousin's daughter in law is different because...
    Exactly, people only thinking about number one in the present is what will **** most of us over in the end.