+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    No of course it isnt, and of course i dont think that either, and to be honest you have to have a line, you used the single mother and nappies, i know a number of people in the US and that single mother would get help ( mainly from churchy types, but thats got to be better than prison ? ? ? ) I know a High school teacher who spent the summer taking " extra lessons " in his school and buying 9 pupils lunch everyday, the " lunch service " ( which is free for these pupils ) had stopped as its the summer holidays , these pupils had no interest in the lessons, but they came to school to be fed, so help is around
    What a country relying on the church or your teacher to provide basic neccesities and getting life in prison for committing a petty crime 3 times.

Even if it isn't an illness, do you think drug addicts deserve life in prison?

Re: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What a country relying on the church or your teacher to provide basic neccesities and getting life in prison for committing a petty crime 3 times.

Its not perfect, but the guy i used as a example is doing his best to make it work

oh and it has disney world, so its not all bad

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Even if it isn't an illness, do you think drug addicts deserve life in prison?
    They deserve help ( which they are given ) and the chance to be clean

Do you think these addicts deserve the rights to shoplift and rob people to fund the habit ? ? ?? as if they are not in prison that is what they are doing