+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is nuts, why does this guy keep getting let out?

There’s no room in the prisons. They’re struggling to accommodate 89 Albanians and close to 800 other foreign convicted criminals who our authorities seem reluctant to expel from the country.

Sorry got my facts and figures a bit mixed up there. In fact there are over 12,000 foreign criminals in British jails of whom there are 879 prisoners whose nationality is put down as "unrecorded".

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Sorry got my facts and figures a bit mixed up there. In fact there are over 12,000 foreign criminals in British jails of whom there are 879 prisoners whose nationality is put down as "unrecorded".
    Wrong board mate, try here https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...seacity/forum/ - they'll likely enjoy an immigrant bashing and you can discuss the football team too

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Wrong board mate, try here https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...seacity/forum/ - they'll likely enjoy an immigrant bashing and you can discuss the football team too
    A simple statement of facts, no ‘immigrant bashing’. I will not wait for your permission - I am a signed up member of this board and have every right to comment on here. I don’t come on here to abuse the privilege, by criticising or scoring negative points against your club so what’s your objection?

A simple statement of facts, no ‘immigrant bashing’. I will not wait for your permission - I am a signed up member of this board and have every right to comment on here. I don’t come on here to abuse the privilege, by criticising or scoring negative points against your club so what’s your objection?
    Your reply to a story about a white British paedophile who's a persistent offender was not to comment on his crimes but to to say that there's a lot of foreign criminals in our jails. That's an odd reaction. And it's not a "statement of facts", you're saying the reason he's not in prison is because they're full of foreign criminals. Which is utter bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Your reply to a story about a white British paedophile who's a persistent offender was not to comment on his crimes but to to say that there's a lot of foreign criminals in our jails. That's an odd reaction. And it's not a "statement of facts", you're saying the reason he's not in prison is because they're full of foreign criminals. Which is utter bollocks.
    My point was that our prisons are full and part of the reason they’re full is that we have let in some of the criminal dregs of Europe and elsewhere, without any censure. Predictably they have ended up in our prisons. Government announcement today seems to recognise that fact and change it after Brexit when we will regain controls of our borders. Long overdue.

My point was that our prisons are full and part of the reason they’re full is that we have let in some of the criminal dregs of Europe and elsewhere, without any censure. Predictably they have ended up in our prisons. Government announcement today seems to recognise that fact and change it after Brexit when we will regain controls of our borders. Long overdue.
    Yeah but the fact our prisons are "full" (they're not full) is nothing to do with the original story. It's like hearing reading a story about an immigrant paedophile and reacting with a rant about white bankers being imprisoned for embezzling money. But you wouldn't do that would you.